Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso present MODE HOOKER-BREATHE
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tinigrl007
Senior tranceaddict

Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso present MODE HOOKER-BREATHE

Just heard this tune, any opinions

Old Post Dec-05-2005 06:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tinigrl007 Click here to Send Tinigrl007 a Private Message Visit Tinigrl007's homepage! Add Tinigrl007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

i got it last spring, good release.

Old Post Dec-05-2005 07:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Dancefloor killa'!

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Dec-05-2005 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ctprincess
Real Elitest Bitch

hate it!

Old Post Dec-05-2005 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ctprincess Click here to Send ctprincess a Private Message Add ctprincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

6.5/10 good but nothing special.
Sounds like a repetitive fart.

Old Post Dec-05-2005 21:59  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SteveAngello
tranceaddict

Was never meant to be a dance floor killer, and it isnt, its filler, decent filler.

Old Post Dec-06-2005 03:04  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for SteveAngello Click here to Send SteveAngello a Private Message Add SteveAngello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by SteveAngello
Was never meant to be a dance floor killer, and it isnt, its filler, decent filler.

Everybody needs some filler now and then.

Old Post Dec-06-2005 04:23  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wyndham
Supreme tranceaddict

its ok, they've done a lot better stuff than this, i dont really get why this has taken off, armin plays it, pvd etc.

but like he said.. its decent filler.

Old Post Dec-06-2005 06:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Wyndham Click here to Send Wyndham a Private Message Add Wyndham to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

I love the tracks that Angello & Ingrosso put out...but Mode Hooker just sounded off to me. Like Wyndham & Steve say...just filler

Old Post Dec-06-2005 07:32  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Wyndham
but like he said.. its decent filler.

+1

And for the record, Armin is even playing "Aftermath" now... What the fuck is happening here?

Old Post Dec-06-2005 17:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
+1

And for the record, Armin is even playing "Aftermath" now... What the fuck is happening here?

Yes Aftermath was his #4 track @ Lush.I can't see how this fits into a trance set.(and at the beginning )

Last edited by Cloud on Dec-06-2005 at 18:03

Old Post Dec-06-2005 17:58  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Siatrovouni
Yes Aftermath was his #4 track @ Lush.I can't see how this fits into a trance set.(and at the beginning )

I was genuinely saddened to hear that.

Old Post Dec-06-2005 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso present MODE HOOKER-BREATHE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTracks played by Sven Väth Part2 [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - "Silent Cry" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread