Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
eXo
tranceaddict

Smiley DJ

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

Sasha blows? And since when did Sasha have tits? Someone clue me in? And about your g/f's brother taking you to a "warehouse", I think you need to lay off of watching groove.

If you ever see me at a rave/party, don't ever let me hear you say Sasha blows. It won't be pretty.

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:40  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for eXo Click here to Send eXo a Private Message Add eXo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXo
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

Unless you look 13.

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:41  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for eXo Click here to Send eXo a Private Message Add eXo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Perfect_Cheezit
Machine Beat

i have my doubts that anyone under the age of 18 in the midwest outside of chicago are 'ravers'...such a stupid term anyway

btw im 16...scene in Mpls is sloooooowwwww

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Perfect_Cheezit Click here to Send Perfect_Cheezit a Private Message Add Perfect_Cheezit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXo
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
why bother when i can see the better deejays in clubs with no kids around

E X A C T L Y ! ! !

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:45  Switzerland
eXo
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by X-Multiply
Damn I feel so old... I'm 26 and have been going to raves for 4 years now... The older I get, the more out of place I feel as I go to these parties but I just keep telling myself its all about the music and I shouldn't care if I look like a kid's dad or something walking around. I prefer club nights where there are more people my age.

Don't ever feel out of place man, you'll never be too old to like trance, I plan on groovin' to it when I'm 80, doin some insane shit with my walker + padded light glowsticks, lmao.

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:47  Switzerland
occrider
Traveladdict

quote:
Originally posted by joeh
She's my girl, n00b.

TA IN TRAINING NEED DEATH!.

You wish! I've met her at least twice and she practically rubbed her tits all over me.

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeh
NIAT

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
You wish! I've met her at least twice and she practically rubbed her tits all over me.

THAT CHEAP HUSSY.

When i next see here im gonna melt her record collection (14 vinyl), and burn her KAM beltdrives & mixer!

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeh Click here to Send joeh a Private Message Add joeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netw3rkd
trancEaddict in JAIL

[23:18] <jdat> 1 800 738 0245 [23:18] <jdat> choose french [23:18] <jdat> get me[23:18] <jdat> wOOt[23:18] <jdat> call!

Old Post Sep-23-2003 22:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for netw3rkd Click here to Send netw3rkd a Private Message Visit netw3rkd's homepage! Add netw3rkd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

netwerked.. your sig cracks me up.. ("wow")

my advice to dj_tron is wait until you are 18 before you start partying and stuff... in the meantime, just listen to trance at home

by the way, being only 13 years old, you must have a hell of a job to be even able to afford turntables and records

also, ROFL @ that sasha comment.. pure gold .. it's going into my sig.. thanks

Old Post Sep-24-2003 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netw3rkd
trancEaddict in JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
netwerked.. your sig cracks me up.. ("wow")

[23:18] <jdat> 1 800 738 0245 [23:18] <jdat> choose french [23:18] <jdat> get me[23:18] <jdat> wOOt[23:18] <jdat> call!

Old Post Sep-24-2003 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for netw3rkd Click here to Send netw3rkd a Private Message Visit netw3rkd's homepage! Add netw3rkd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
D'AAWWWWW! a NuW kAnDy kiDD! weLkOME! ~HUGZ!~ =) =) =)

PLUR!

Shoot those kids.

Old Post Sep-24-2003 02:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic
Teh Pwn

Instead of putting crappy 'whats urrr fav tunez' threads in classic, why not put this there instead...

• Space Tribe Vs Electric Universe - Rabbit Hole
  • CPU - So It Begins
  • Too Short & Mistah FAB - The Sideshow

Old Post Sep-24-2003 04:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic Click here to Send arctic a Private Message Add arctic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy to id (electro) 1 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Freak - "Rising Angel" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread