Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

team bashing ok
personal bashing not ok

im watching you guys
it was bordering on pushy, but now its getting punchy

/not the end of moderation

Old Post Apr-14-2004 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

go philly, go someone from ontario, go montreal, go tampa
go canucks, go nashville, go san jose and who cares who wins the last one as long as it goes to 7 games. mu wuaahah

yes raycroft is amazing, theodore is good too. kovalev is such a moron. then again montreal should have scored 500 goals that game anyways.

hedberg let in one softy, he tried to cheat. first goal was sopel's fault. the third goal, well, we can sit here and argue that it was/wasn't a calgary players fault for crashing the net (and no dont start arguing this u bastards) but that wasnt hedbergs fault.

anyways, now we have a nice 6 game series minimum. fck yeah SATURDAY NIGHT HOCKEY ON CBC, woohooooooo

they fck around with the schedules like crazy to make american's happy and screw us canadians over.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-14-2004 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
team bashing ok
personal bashing not ok

im watching you guys
it was bordering on pushy, but now its getting punchy

/not the end of moderation

I agree

Everyone just chill out and enjoy the rest of the series!

May the best team win

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

canucks > flames

nuff said

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

canucks are larger than flames?
ok.....???

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Im just excited Calgary has made it to 6, this means I get to go to the game!

Good on ya j_spot...your hair will add nicely to the sea of red.

I still remember vividly as a little lad when Vancouver lost game four to Calgary in 82-83...I had a game five ticket that was to never be. Man..did I cry. I think that's where my dislike for the Canucks started.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I might remember that series from 83
oh wait I would have been 1..but nearly 2 years old

I remember seeing Lannys Jersey retired...that was a day. Ive also got Lannys stick signed by the Flames
haaken loob
fleury
wamsley
otto
etc

its quite precious to me, even tho Im not a huge fan

Old Post Apr-14-2004 20:56 
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 24K
The sad thing is that this is that you have no class buddy. You're so pathetic, that after this win you couldn't wait to start running your mouth. Well congratulations on your guys first playoff home game win since May 15, 1995. You're the one who needs to get life.

Damn right I couldn't wait. Our team beat your team nananananananananananana =P

Who needs class when it comes to your favourite sports team =P

Old Post Apr-14-2004 20:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

Nice, I was there to watch all 4 goals against those chumps, and the shutout. What can I say, simply amazing.

Flames in 6!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-14-2004 21:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
I might remember that series from 83
oh wait I would have been 1..but nearly 2 years old

I remember seeing Lannys Jersey retired...that was a day. Ive also got Lannys stick signed by the Flames
haaken loob
fleury
wamsley
otto
etc

its quite precious to me, even tho Im not a huge fan

My dad was a childhood friend of Reggie Lemelin. I had a stick as well..Doug Risebrough's signed by all of the 86 Flames...I used it for street hockey after it sat in my room for a while....kids are so stupid.

Those were the days. I remember setting off fireworks in my friends backyard when we won the cup.

"I want to be a Calgary Flame and you can be my flames fan"

Old Post Apr-14-2004 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

Let the chant continue

"hedberg sucks.... hedberg sucks....hedberg sucks..."

no but honestly,
I'm afraid of him, he's gonna be SOLID next game.
The Flames know not to underestimate him, he had 1 bad game.
They should know that he is just as good as Cloutier.

This series is going to 6! What a SERIES!

Old Post Apr-14-2004 21:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
Let the chant continue

"hedberg sucks.... hedberg sucks....hedberg sucks..."

I think we're lucky that our goalie has a three syllable last name...Kiprusoff sucks just doesn't have the same ring to it. Even Kip-ruuuuu-sofffff doesn't sound quite right.

I wish both teams were fully healthy. Calgary with Simon, Reinprecht, Lydman and McAmmond would be killer. And I'd like to beat the Nucks with Cloutier between the posts and maybe even Bertuzzi in the line-up. I don't know...maybe the acquisition of Rucinsky and Sanderson makes up for his loss?

Old Post Apr-14-2004 21:40  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyler Michaud New School set, June 24th 2009 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Scot Project - "U (I Got A Feeling)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread