Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.01.26. Menno De Jong @ the Guv
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

who gives a fuk if Menno & Markus are in KH or Guv or for that matter out on the street. for fuks sake just be happy that you get to see 2 great ones tear shit up in your city and you possibly can have a fantastic time if you just pull your head outta your ass.

damn.... think about ppl who dont have the luxury to see any djs anywhere near their city but yet they love and appreciate music just as much as you do ... if not more.

Old Post Dec-12-2007 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robbiej
N*ggas in Paris

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
who gives a fuk if Menno & Markus are in KH or Guv or for that matter out on the street. for fuks sake just be happy that you get to see 2 great ones tear shit up in your city and you possibly can have a fantastic time if you just pull your head outta your ass.

damn.... think about ppl who dont have the luxury to see any djs anywhere near their city but yet they love and appreciate music just as much as you do ... if not more.

ive seen schulz over 8 times and menno at trance energy and ive been going to guvt for over 7 years and i can be critical about my favourite club if i want to so in the nicest possibly way, blow me... mkay?

Old Post Dec-12-2007 13:31  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for robbiej Click here to Send robbiej a Private Message Add robbiej to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves

Who cares about those people? They do not live here, and they will not be paying to see the DJ's in Toronto.

The people paying for this are the ones asking for a better experience. I thought that is the way business worked? Customers request stuff, and if doable, the companies fill that request.

Added to the fact that Guv main room was voted to have some of the worst sound in the city of the major clubs (recent thread), and the fact that KH has way more room for dancing, it is a valid request. The fact that people want to be in the KH should say something alone about their love for the music. They want room to dance, jump and enjoy themselves. KH is not as pretty, and does not have a neat layout like Guv, so they cannot be asking for aesthetic reasons.

Don't defend things so blindly. Sometimes there is method to the madness.

Old Post Dec-12-2007 16:58  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

i think one more headliner is in order for the KoolHaus to be open....most likely a house dj for the main room.....thats my 2 cents....

Old Post Dec-12-2007 19:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
i think one more headliner is in order for the KoolHaus to be open....most likely a house dj for the main room.....thats my 2 cents....

Unless the party is just in the Kool Haus such as the Armada Night in April.
AvB, Schulz & Blake Jarrell.

This Time it's,

Menno, Schulz & Blake Jarrell (& Possibly Jennifer)

Old Post Dec-12-2007 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

if Jennifer Rene will be here on the 26 i'm 70% sure that
Armin maybe here as well...

Last edited by Coxx on Dec-13-2007 at 00:54

Old Post Dec-13-2007 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robbiej
N*ggas in Paris

we should start spamming her myspace lol

Old Post Dec-13-2007 01:39  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for robbiej Click here to Send robbiej a Private Message Add robbiej to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by robbiej
we should start spamming her myspace lol
i did the other day

Old Post Dec-13-2007 01:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
if Jennifer Rene will be here on the 26 i'm 70% sure that
Armin maybe here as well...

Exactly...

He is playing in NA around that time...

Old Post Dec-13-2007 02:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

MENNO IS AWESOME!!!

Edit: Removed - if you're going to post a pic that has the potential to be misread then provide a context to ensure it isn't

Old Post Dec-13-2007 14:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

old news that happen in the summer time

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:38 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.01.26. Menno De Jong @ the Guv
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGotta love that house [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCasus Belli – Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records] [FIT 008] [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread