Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

I am absolutely speechless. Shogun is sick.

Wow. I have no words.

Old Post May-09-2010 04:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

I do. Lyoto was too busy trying to confuse Shogun by using an even more confusing method than his usual unorthodox one. Instead, Shogun tried to hit him very hard.

Where's that Indiana Jones gif?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post May-09-2010 04:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

I can sleep happy tonight.

Soooooo glad all these "leg kicks don't count" retards can stfu now.

Old Post May-09-2010 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Machida is now 0-2 in his last two fights, but this one was brutal.

I am still shocked.

Old Post May-09-2010 05:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

UFC Cuts Kimbo Slice and Paul Daley after UFC 113

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post May-09-2010 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

June 26th

The greatest of all time.

Old Post May-10-2010 06:57 
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Wow, that Sam Stout fight was a lot of fun to watch.
So was the drunken brawl they called an undercard fight, was anyone else laughing at blue-trunks' right punch?

Machida definitely over-though that match against Shogun... He didn't look like Machida in there at all. I didn't think that fight was going to last longer than a round after the first 2 minutes.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post May-10-2010 08:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
He didn't look like Machida in there at all.

That's cause he was fighting the real shogun!!!! He will do that to you...

until his title defense when he gasses out in the 3rd :-/

Old Post May-10-2010 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

hopefully Shogun vs Rampage II

Old Post May-10-2010 15:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

A friend of mine wants me to go with him to an MMA fight but I can't see paying $70 and what if its over in under 10 minutes. I watched the previous fight of this guy and it was boring as hell, Polish weight lifter turned fighter has no skill just brawn, grabs the guy and pushes him to the mat and proceeds to hug him for a few minutes. Who wants to pay for that gayness?

Anyone here go to an MMA fight, your impressions?

Old Post May-10-2010 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
June 26th

The greatest of all time.

Pshh fuck that, i am waiting for:

And then the winner against Fedor.

Fedor is going to shit on Werdum, so its not even worth the hype lol

Old Post May-10-2010 21:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
A friend of mine wants me to go with him to an MMA fight but I can't see paying $70 and what if its over in under 10 minutes. I watched the previous fight of this guy and it was boring as hell, Polish weight lifter turned fighter has no skill just brawn, grabs the guy and pushes him to the mat and proceeds to hug him for a few minutes. Who wants to pay for that gayness?

Anyone here go to an MMA fight, your impressions?

Some end up like that.

Shogun knocks out Machida at UFC 113 in Montreal LIVE Fancam from macuestics on Vimeo.

And some end up like this.

Old Post May-11-2010 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHi, really need to know these tunes Please Help [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMykel Angel - Do My Diddi [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread