Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Looking for a specific Text-to-Speech or Sample Pack
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Looking for a specific Text-to-Speech or Sample Pack

I might've asked about this before, but I'm not sure.
Trying to find the source for these spoken word samples.

http://www.djtunes.com/#/m-i-d-o-r/...on-talk__589761

the above two are definitely from the same source, and it sounds like the one below is as well.

i was able to get a hold of erkka who said his samples are from a text-to-speech generator, but he doesnt remember which one.

if anyone could help locate the sample pack or generator these are from, it would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Old Post Jul-19-2012 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnus
I'm getting old

Here is one I've personally used many times. It's not perfect, but you can tweak the speech as needed in your program of choice. There are many voices to choose from, but I prefer the female Audrey. Check it out:

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

-Facebook- -SoundCloud-

Old Post Jul-19-2012 20:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnus Click here to Send Magnus a Private Message Visit Magnus's homepage! Add Magnus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

download the year's NYTBS list

do a search for the words you want. Then get the audiobook. There are also plenty of CDs with stupid EDM approved words like FUCK the DJ , or to the MOON. Love is a miracle in some weird East European accent.

I find these sorts of vocals incredibly tacky and without purpose. Like adding a sample of a kazoo because you have a sample of a kazoo rather than that sample having some reason being there.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.naturalreaders.com/index...CFcFeTAodjF8Ajg

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Thanks guys, but I'm not looking for other speech generators or samples. I know of the ones listed. I'm looking for the one used in the examples I gave.

Not looking to use this in any of my tracks (for now), but just because I like the effect and I'm curious as to which one was used.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Looking for a specific Text-to-Speech or Sample Pack
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackavb @ sensation intro track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSeamus Haji - "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread