Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > [ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

[ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??

going for my friend's bday this friday... any other TA's going to this?

Last edited by euphoria on Mar-27-2012 at 13:15

Old Post Mar-26-2012 18:47  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Is this a rollcall thread? lol

The event is sold out so if they didn't get tickets in advanced they ain't makin' it

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

I'm actually going lol, I booked a room like 3 months ago at Borgata to just do some gambling so I figured why not even though he was awful last time i saw him.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
I'm actually going lol, I booked a room like 3 months ago at Borgata to just do some gambling so I figured why not even though he was awful last time i saw him.

TIIEESSTTOO!

Going with Andrew right??

Old Post Mar-27-2012 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

good thing the event center has a carpeted floor.....

it will prevent the G-outs from getting a concussion when they fall to the ground

Old Post Mar-27-2012 02:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
TIIEESSTTOO!

Going with Andrew right??

Is he really going!? I'll be there with some people from my job.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
good thing the event center has a carpeted floor.....

it will prevent the G-outs from getting a concussion when they fall to the ground

Hahahah omg remember last time I was with you there?! What a shit show that was haha

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:01  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

haha its a semi roll call thread with a question ron burgendy style!

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:20  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

anybody know what time the event center usually closes?

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:20  France
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
anybody know what time the event center usually closes?

Last time he was there he finished around 330-4 i think then some other guy came on and closed the night for another 30 minutes or so.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:28  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
Last time he was there he finished around 330-4 i think then some other guy came on and closed the night for another 30 minutes or so.

oh ok cool, that's what i was thinking

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:38  France
Scoops
4 bags deep

Reviews?????

Old Post Apr-01-2012 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > [ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from DJ Jean VideoClip (id-t) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrisco - Ultra [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread