Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.10 Ferry Corsten + Markus Schulz @ Echostage, Washington D.C.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

2012.11.10 Ferry Corsten + Markus Schulz @ Echostage, Washington D.C.

Tickets: http://www.wantickets.com/Events/11...-Markus-Schulz/

Z, sorry this isn't an event listing. Drop down is only showing October and I don't know why. Please bump me

Last edited by euphoria on Oct-09-2012 at 13:32

Old Post Oct-09-2012 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

b2b?

Old Post Oct-09-2012 02:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by skalariak
b2b?

I think they always do b2b for at least part of the time when they book together.. not 100% sure though.

Old Post Oct-09-2012 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

^That would be awesome. Sad I cannot go to see this.

Old Post Oct-09-2012 12:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmoney44
F Bitches..Get $

goodness gracious..

Gerard Lavelle February 2013 Promo

Old Post Oct-09-2012 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmoney44 Click here to Send gmoney44 a Private Message Visit gmoney44's homepage! Add gmoney44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-09-2012 13:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino

Does that mean.... "I am seriously considering attending this event?" Because I think I want to head down for it

Old Post Oct-09-2012 14:18  United States
euphoria

Re: 2012.11.10 Ferry Corsten + Markus Schulz @ Echostage, Washington D.C.

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
Z, sorry this isn't an event listing. Drop down is only showing October and I don't know why. Please bump me

Will get that fixed.

Old Post Oct-09-2012 14:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone been to this venue yet? Anyone go for the Armin party?

Old Post Oct-09-2012 15:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I know several people who have gone and they all say it's huge.

Old Post Oct-09-2012 15:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I know several people who have gone and they all say it's huge.

I haven't been yet buttttt I think it's 5,000 capacity? And Roseland is like 3,500ish for comparison.

Old Post Oct-09-2012 16:36  United States
aNYthing
Abrasive Cockhead @ Large

What is Ferry playing like these days? With Ferry, I just don't know what to expect anymore. Has Ferry gone full Tiesto? Having tuned into his sets/show recently and hearing shittons of SHM-like trouse, I don't have to high of expectations and would not want to see "Tiesto Lite".

I know with Markus it's always a mixed bag and you never know which Markus will show up - trancey, proggy, or whateverelseish...

Old Post Oct-09-2012 17:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for aNYthing Click here to Send aNYthing a Private Message Add aNYthing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.10 Ferry Corsten + Markus Schulz @ Echostage, Washington D.C.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by Sander K at Moscow (8.11.02) [2003] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGrenz & Fillmore - Waterworld [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread