Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Prydz's closing song:

Pryda vs Empire of the Sun – Mirage the People (Seb Sapet Bootleg)
http://soundcloud.com/sebsapet/pryd...pire-of-the-sun

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jul-19-2012 08:17  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Prydz's closing song:

Pryda vs Empire of the Sun – Mirage the People (Seb Sapet Bootleg)
http://soundcloud.com/sebsapet/pryd...pire-of-the-sun

that was a good song for eric to close out with from the videos i saw he didnt play any chuckie, afrojack, guetta, avicii,kaskade. eric prydz did a great job opening for Arty. I only saw the first song he played and it was definitely one of those beatport friendly type tracks that all headliners should have the option of playing.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
galactic2154
Senior tranceaddict

Are you some kind of moron or do you just like getting on people's nerves?

Old Post Jul-19-2012 23:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for galactic2154 Click here to Send galactic2154 a Private Message Add galactic2154 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by galactic2154

you're the moron who didnt read this thread

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=1

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
---------------------

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardment...dm_dj_codes.php
---------------------

Top Five Codes of Conduct For Opening DJs at EDM Shows
By Alejandra Loera
1. Do NOT Play the Top Songs on Beatport
Anybody can play bangers all night, it's another thing to be creative with your time slot and still get the crowd pumped up. The big guys have earned the right to play the headlining spot and thus reserve the right to play the songs of the season. Don't make them edit their set and go to different cuts because you don't know your role in the show. Have some respect and common sense and use it as an opportunity to be creative with your artistry.

everything i post is factual/sourced. here is my source

everyone in that thread seemed to agree with the article, so based on said article, my statement above is 100% valid.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by galactic2154

hahahaha!

Old Post Jul-20-2012 05:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
you're the moron who didnt read this thread

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=1

everything i post is factual/sourced. here is my source

everyone in that thread seemed to agree with the article, so based on said article, my statement above is 100% valid.

No, you're still wrong because you use faulted logic. If a -> b and c -> b doesn't mean a = c. If openers shouldn't play top beatport and EP did not play top beatport, this doesn't make EP an opener. You get it?

Old Post Jul-20-2012 09:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Enjoy! It's basically part of the same set he played at the Palladium.

Old Post Jul-20-2012 21:09  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Here's another set which is pretty much another 50 minutes of his LA set. Now, I'm only missing 30 min to complete his LA set. lol

Old Post Jul-20-2012 21:20  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gerard6975
GERARD NOT GERALD

does this confirm that he uses a premixed CD? OMG

Old Post Jul-20-2012 21:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
eric prydz did a great job opening for Arty.

lol, you crack me up man.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jul-21-2012 21:47  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown from Saeed_Younan_-Live_in_L.A_AVALON_Hollywood_November_2006 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyriaque & Johan K. - "Eternity" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread