Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Remember when we used to go bananas about this
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sasha
Obsequey

Remember when we used to go bananas about this

and have a 300 pages long roll call...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...6&forumid=77&s=

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Apr-01-2014 15:20  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Ah yes, b4 INK became known as STINK : p

Old Post Apr-01-2014 15:39  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

People just post in the FB threads

Old Post Apr-01-2014 15:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I was just thinking about this last night too... as for fb threads, it doesn't compare... roll calls had a personalization to it and only the really special events got them

Oh, and before Facebook/myspace/hi5/friendster it was a big deal because most of us had no clue what other people looked like. It was always funny to have a certain impression of a person and then meet them and be totally thrown off.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-01-2014 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
It was always funny to have a certain impression of a person and then meet them and be totally thrown off.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-01-2014 19:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
I was just thinking about this last night too... as for fb threads, it doesn't compare... roll calls had a personalization to it and only the really special events got them

Oh, and before Facebook/myspace/hi5/friendster it was a big deal because most of us had no clue what other people looked like. It was always funny to have a certain impression of a person and then meet them and be totally thrown off.

Facebook invites don't compare at all. Nothing can hype me for a party like an old school Tranceaddict Roll Call. Stupid FB

Old Post Apr-01-2014 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

+1

Old Post Apr-01-2014 21:00  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

quote:

Kotsy was spot on lol

Old Post Apr-01-2014 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmozis
Kotsy was spot on lol

All grayscale and negative portrait?

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Facebook invites don't compare at all. Nothing can hype me for a party like an old school Tranceaddict Roll Call. Stupid FB

We should one for the Sasha party, for old time(rs) sake!

Old Post Apr-01-2014 22:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Another thing I miss are HONEST post-party reviews... when people could get away with 'anonymously' speaking their mind you actually had some interesting things to read.

Stuff on fb and blogs, for the most part, is full of fluff because people are afraid of offending certain people on their friends list. Also, all the juicy nsfw stories rarely see the light of day. *sheds tear*

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-02-2014 04:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Another thing I miss are HONEST post-party reviews... when people could get away with 'anonymously' speaking their mind you actually had some interesting things to read.

Stuff on fb and blogs, for the most part, is full of fluff because people are afraid of offending certain people on their friends list. Also, all the juicy nsfw stories rarely see the light of day. *sheds tear*

These aspects we miss over on CP too....

Weekend Plans
Roll Calls
top 10s of the month
etc

if you speak your mind on FB, you are labeled as a Hater.

People can't accepted that you can form an educated opinion by backing it up with fact

now everything is just soo redundant on FB. too many promoters cluttering up my news feed with the same crap

Old Post Apr-02-2014 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I think the last Decadence I went to was the one with Howells and Burridge in the main room in 2006. Shiiiet.

Old Post Apr-02-2014 14:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Remember when we used to go bananas about this
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI love this tune!!!! I want this tune!! Track ID PLZ!! [2003] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrimo Lux - Turnpoint [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread