Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Pictures of your Home studio
Pages (340): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancenrg69
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2003
Location:

quote:
So you are saying that you are a 'jealous little boy' and we should ignore you? Good idea.


no im not jealous, seems like you are whenever someone shows off a studio or some new soundcard. and im no boy, your a boy, a little shit disturbing one at that with the balls of an elephant and the courage of a coward. Why don't u get a job and then you can buy a studio and stop putting down other peoples studios. obviously they worked hard and long to build that studio and he has a right to show it off. i would and so would u if u had the cash to afford one , which you don't cause your a poor teenager whos primary worry in life is his killer math exam on thursday. when you become a man ill talk to you like a man, until then you get the same respect i give to 10 years old playing dodgeball outside my window. it aint much.

Old Post Jun-06-2004 06:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for trancenrg69 Click here to Send trancenrg69 a Private Message Add trancenrg69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vert
TrancEaddict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by trancenrg69
no im not jealous, seems like you are whenever someone shows off a studio or some new soundcard. and im no boy, your a boy, a little shit disturbing one at that with the balls of an elephant and the courage of a coward. Why don't u get a job and then you can buy a studio and stop putting down other peoples studios. obviously they worked hard and long to build that studio and he has a right to show it off. i would and so would u if u had the cash to afford one , which you don't cause your a poor teenager whos primary worry in life is his killer math exam on thursday. when you become a man ill talk to you like a man, until then you get the same respect i give to 10 years old playing dodgeball outside my window. it aint much.


You have the bad, and quite immature habit of demeaing people based on their age. So what I was born 9 years after you, and that makes you better than me how? That's right it doesn't. The only difference is that I have 9 more years of my life ahead of me than you do. Making fun of someone because of their age, is like making fun of a person because of their race, there is nothing they can do about it (and if they could, they probalby wouldn't change it ).
Frankly I'd rather be young, and not bitter like you.

Give it a rest and go work out or something. You need to stop taking out all your stresses on "stupid boys", because making fun of the "weak" is lame. (What a weak pun )

es


___________________

Don't take me too seriously.

Last edited by Vert on Jun-06-2004 at 07:44

Old Post Jun-06-2004 07:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vert Click here to Send Vert a Private Message Add Vert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeZmA
Synth Addict



Registered: Jun 2001
Location: Lalaland

guys, chill out plz

here's my crazy studio


___________________
www.dezma.be

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dezmamusic

Old Post Jun-06-2004 07:45  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DeZmA Click here to Send DeZmA a Private Message Visit DeZmA's homepage! Add DeZmA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vert
TrancEaddict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by DeZmA
guys, chill out plz

here's my crazy studio

[img]the image you see above^^[/img]


Gearlist? Why do you use a multitrack recorder?

es


___________________

Don't take me too seriously.

Old Post Jun-06-2004 07:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vert Click here to Send Vert a Private Message Add Vert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeZmA
Synth Addict



Registered: Jun 2001
Location: Lalaland

quote:
Originally posted by Vert
Gearlist? Why do you use a multitrack recorder?

es


It's an (old, cheap ) digital mixer, I don't need a multitrack recorder atm
rm1x is not on the pic, bought that to work on a decent live pa (mc505 & rm1x for sequencing)

Synths :
Roland mc-505 : groovebox (sequencer + soundmodule)
Yamaha An1x : virtual analog synth
Waldorf micro Q : virtual analog synth
Yamaha A3000 : Sampler
Yamaha Rm1x

Mixing :
Yamaha promix 01 digital mixing console

Pc + Midi
PIV 2.6 800 mhz
Asus pc 800
512 DDR
Terratec DMX 6 Fire
Emagic AMT-8 : 8x8 midi patchbay

Running :
Emagic Logic Audio 5.5: Sequencer + Audio editing
Emagic Sounddiver : Software synth-editor
Foundry Sound Forge 7: Wave Editor
Pro 53, Absynth, Model-E


___________________
www.dezma.be

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dezmamusic

Old Post Jun-06-2004 07:55  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DeZmA Click here to Send DeZmA a Private Message Visit DeZmA's homepage! Add DeZmA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vert
TrancEaddict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by DeZmA
It's an (old, cheap ) digital mixer, I don't need a multitrack recorder atm
rm1x is not on the pic, bought that to work on a decent live pa (mc505 & rm1x for sequencing)

Synths :
Roland mc-505 : groovebox (sequencer + soundmodule)
Yamaha An1x : virtual analog synth
Waldorf micro Q : virtual analog synth
Yamaha A3000 : Sampler
Yamaha Rm1x

Mixing :
Yamaha promix 01 digital mixing console

Pc + Midi
PIV 2.6 800 mhz
Asus pc 800
512 DDR
Terratec DMX 6 Fire
Emagic AMT-8 : 8x8 midi patchbay

Running :
Emagic Logic Audio 5.5: Sequencer + Audio editing
Emagic Sounddiver : Software synth-editor
Foundry Sound Forge 7: Wave Editor
Pro 53, Absynth, Model-E


Is the microQ pretty easy to program, and are the sounds produced pretty good? Better than a jp80x0, or one of the other sub $400 (used) synths?

es


___________________

Don't take me too seriously.

Old Post Jun-06-2004 08:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vert Click here to Send Vert a Private Message Add Vert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Archon007
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2002
Location: Huntington Beach, California

To think...Holden says he only uses Buzz (free) and Cubase...

hmmm

Old Post Jun-06-2004 08:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Archon007 Click here to Send Archon007 a Private Message Add Archon007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeZmA
Synth Addict



Registered: Jun 2001
Location: Lalaland

quote:
Originally posted by Vert
Is the microQ pretty easy to program, and are the sounds produced pretty good? Better than a jp80x0, or one of the other sub $400 (used) synths?

es


it is my most powerfull synth in my setup but don't expect very warm sounds from it, it can sound warm but in a german cold way if you know what I mean . jp8000 will sound warmer, it was about the same price second hand but I really wanted a micro q cause everybody wants the jp . It is harder to program because of the matrix programming you have to go tru a lot of menus. If you don't want that you can go for the desktop version. I can live with it, the most important features are within a few clicks. If you want to I can post some sound samples. It has really powerfull synthesis including fm on the osc's and filters, offering wavetable synthesis on 2 of the 3 osc's (with 2 suboscs), 25 notes polyphony, 16 parts mulitimbral. Everything a softsynth can only dream of. The only drawback for me were the efx but this baby is like the nord lead, it doesn't need loads of efx to sound good, a simple outboard reverb and you're set. I use it mainly for efx, pads, bass. It really depends on what you want, if you want original and fresh sounds, consider it, if you want 100 supersaw in a row songs go for the jp (don't get me wrong I love the supersaw)


___________________
www.dezma.be

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dezmamusic

Last edited by DeZmA on Jun-06-2004 at 10:32

Old Post Jun-06-2004 10:10  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DeZmA Click here to Send DeZmA a Private Message Visit DeZmA's homepage! Add DeZmA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vert
TrancEaddict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by DeZmA
it is my most powerfull synth in my setup but don't expect very warm sounds from it, it can sound warm but in a german cold way if you know what I mean . jp8000 will sound warmer, it was about the same price second hand but I really wanted a micro q cause everybody wants the jp . It is harder to program because of the matrix programming you have to go tru a lot of menus. If you don't want that you can go for the desktop version. I can live with it, the most important features are within a few clicks. If you want to I can post some sound samples. It has really powerfull synthesis including fm on the osc's and filters, offering wavetable synthesis on 2 of the 3 osc's (with 2 suboscs), 25 notes polyphony, 16 parts mulitimbral. Everything a softsynth can only dream of. The only drawback for me were the efx but this baby is like the nord lead, it doesn't need loads of efx to sound good, a simple outboard reverb and you're set. I use it mainly for efx, pads, bass. It really depends on what you want, if you want original and fresh sounds, consider it, if you want 100 supersaw in a row songs go for the jp (don't get me wrong I love the supersaw)


Thanks for the mini-review. Samples would be great ..

es


___________________

Don't take me too seriously.

Old Post Jun-06-2004 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vert Click here to Send Vert a Private Message Add Vert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Archon007
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2002
Location: Huntington Beach, California

does anyone know what equipment Luke Chable uses? No i'm not trying to copy the sound...just curious

Old Post Jun-07-2004 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Archon007 Click here to Send Archon007 a Private Message Add Archon007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Derosas
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2004
Location: Back in Portland, OR usa

microQ kix azz


___________________
Derosas.sitesled.com - for my music.

Old Post Jun-09-2004 09:45  Guatemala
Click Here to See the Profile for Derosas Click here to Send Derosas a Private Message Visit Derosas's homepage! Add Derosas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thecYrus
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2002
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by Derosas
off topic kind of-

I noticed a few dual monitor (computer monitor) setups. Are there actually two computers or just two monitors hooked up to one comp? How is this benificial? and how do you set it up? seems unecessary to me, but a lot of people seem to have this setup


i couldn't work anymore without a dual monitor setup.. it lets you have the mixer on one screen and the seqeuncer on the other..

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forum/s...threadid=187455

Old Post Jun-09-2004 09:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for thecYrus Click here to Send thecYrus a Private Message Add thecYrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Pictures of your Home studio
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (340): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2019

Privacy Statement / DMCA