Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Michelle Pfeiffer at her hottest.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Yeah. Life was way cooler before dudes started getting tricked into thinking fat bitches are beautiful. Simpin IS easy.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:51  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Did a solo half distance triathlon this morning, since my race was cancelled due to COVID.

The July heat in America is brutal. Also nutrition on the bike was very difficult and made me cramp up super hard on the run but that's a different story. Glad I did it.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jul-11-2020 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

So you didn't poop yourself?

Old Post Jul-11-2020 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

No joke, I shat 4 times before I got started. Like, each time I got a little bit more out until finally my colon was empty. Any less and I almost certainly would have towards the end of that run.

Sorry, Jay, no pics unfortunately

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jul-12-2020 00:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Story delivers.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 01:31 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
No joke, I shat 4 times before I got started. Like, each time I got a little bit more out until finally my colon was empty. Any less and I almost certainly would have towards the end of that run.

Sorry, Jay, no pics unfortunately

Race morning poops go like this...
1 poop - gonna be pretty good
2 poops - gonna be epic
3 poops - uhh, I am kinda nervous
4 poops - RIP in pieces.

Looked pretty tough, nutrition and effort are two of the hardest things to get right.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Couldn't have guessed this thread would unravel to include a commandment, Top Gun references, a shout-out to Giorgio Moroder and Pete Bellotte, and a question about pooping in pants that doesn't involve kids.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 09:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

This thread = great balls of fire!

At least we hit 2 pages with a Friday thread, again.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 11:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I can lend you pics if you need them, bro. How much you want, man? I got the best shit north of Juarez.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 13:03  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm going to start shitting in piles outside to see how much i actually shit in a day. 5+ shits normally

Old Post Jul-12-2020 15:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I'm going to start shitting in piles outside to see how much i actually shit in a day. 5+ shits normally

No shit?

Old Post Jul-12-2020 16:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother one for your IDing ears [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiller & Fijneman – Mono Dura [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread