Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Brennen
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by UXC
Thats the plan I would assume. Replace one tool with another worse tool that the people are tricked into thinking is actually a lesser tool. Same story different day/country.

humans...

And thats the problem. Fucking shit up is the easy part...getting a working honest government is hard.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brennen Click here to Send Brennen a Private Message Visit Brennen's homepage! Add Brennen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UXC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Brennen
And thats the problem. Fucking shit up is the easy part...getting a working honest government is hard.

Good honest government only exists when there is good honest people to choose from

oh edit:

Good honest people that will not bend to corporate and other governmental pressures...

so yea not happening, especially in the middle east where so many people have so many vested interests (mostly people outside the middle east)

Last edited by UXC on Jan-28-2011 at 17:45

Old Post Jan-28-2011 17:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for UXC Click here to Send UXC a Private Message Add UXC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

I bet Egypt will end up worse-off after this.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

Government forces are leaving Suez.

And it's not just Egypt, also Tunisia, Algeria, Marocco, Yemen, Jordan.

Looks like empire built in last 50 years is falling apart fast.

Poor Israel, they probably shitting their pants now, reality of being surrounded by Iran-like countries has never been so real.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 17:50  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0

Its a high probability thats for sure.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 18:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
This is funny because Egypt has always been called and looked upon as the ideal democracy in the Middle East by Washington. If that is the case then why is that that they are shutting down all social media's and possibly the internet? How is that democracy??

...by Washington

What's hilarious is that these riots were in part started by Julian Assange (remember that terrorist?) of Wikileaks and the leaked US documents that they're trying to cut his head off for.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 18:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

Old Post Jan-28-2011 18:09  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0

a large possibility of this being true....

Old Post Jan-28-2011 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Off Topic (different region)...

I heard there is protests in Albania also now. One thing, what happened to Greece. No more protesting? Did they get lazy?

---

Plus there is protests happening in Jordan also :/ There goes the neighbourhood. North Africa and now slowly but surely the rest of the Middle East.

2012 is around the corner

Old Post Jan-28-2011 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by exraver

Looks like empire built in last 50 years is falling apart fast.

About fuckin time I say. The people there have had enough of their corrupted regimes. This movement will grow even bigger I believe. Things changing and they are changing fast and there is nothing the U.S. government can do to stop it.

quote:
Poor Israel, they probably shitting their pants now, reality of being surrounded by Iran-like countries has never been so real.

What scares me now is that the zionist regime may consider using its nukes in the region.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jan-28-2011 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
What scares me now is that the zionist regime may consider using its nukes in the region.

They wouldn't use it. Israel would stick to regular missiles to take out military targets. There is no use to use a nuclear weapon, other than killing off 10s of thousands, if not 100s of thousands. It would create more problems and more people will become radicals. The reason why I say it would cause more problems. People here in North America would start destroying synagogues and what not, for shit that happened over there. Which that actually happens all the time. Goes to show how there is some idiotic people on this planet. Something 1000s of kilometers away, they want to import the problem here.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 19:13 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

thank god. no more friend requests from egyptians on facebook.

they should do the same in nigeria to clean up my email a lil.
but DO NOT fuck with my penis enlargment emails.

Old Post Jan-28-2011 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPowerful track played by Spacegirl. Please listen and help ID! [2002] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrielle - "All I Know" (4 Tune 500 Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread