Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.11 Minilogue LIVE @ Output
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
n54
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys, any ideas regarding set time? I have to plan my night accordingly.

Edit: It looks like they will be playing for 4 hours, so I will catch a good portion no matter what.

Last edited by n54 on Apr-12-2014 at 04:24

Old Post Apr-12-2014 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for n54 Click here to Send n54 a Private Message Add n54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

speechless.
its a crime to breakup something like that.
seen some truly outstanding things in the last year, but this one went beyond most of that.
prob. even AME, and thats saying a lot

Old Post Apr-12-2014 10:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n54
tranceaddict in training

Simply amazing. BTW great seeing you CarS! They are a class act, Sebastian even handed me a Sapporo.

Old Post Apr-12-2014 15:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for n54 Click here to Send n54 a Private Message Add n54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

damn.. wish i could've made this apparently!

Old Post Apr-12-2014 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

so, belatedly, I just saw the RA tip for the weekend email.

Who writes up this copy anyway? Sometimes it's good, sometimes you wonder.
Here is one of the latter, too weird:

"The Bunker's Friday night Output takeover welcomes a pair of former New Yorkers—disco fiend Daniel Wang and techno head Eric Cloutier, both of whom now reside in Berlin—back into the fold. A live performance from Minilogue, plus sets from Bunker regulars Mike Servito and Wrecked, further sweeten the deal. "

Really no need to comment.
The Bunker certainly didn't think that's where the focus of the night was.
Who had time for the Panther Room, lol!

Old Post Apr-13-2014 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

woke up with Minilogue still on my mind this morning...

best live set of the 21st century, HANDS DOWN!

Old Post Apr-18-2014 16:53  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Really wanted to hit this up. Bet it was awesome.

To the dude asking for best of, i refer you to this single track for all you need to know:

Old Post Apr-18-2014 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Old Post Apr-18-2014 18:22  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
woke up with Minilogue still on my mind this morning...

best live set of the 21st century, HANDS DOWN!

I wasn't going to go that far lest I sounded like a convert, but since you put it out there, I second that, totally,

that takes nothing away from some of the amaying other live sets I've seen recently, it only puts this night in perspective.

ain't no better way to go out than that.

CA... lol

Old Post Apr-18-2014 20:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.11 Minilogue LIVE @ Output
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - John Digweed - Kiss100 02-06-01 (Sample) [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Van Dyk - "Today" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread