Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Hmmmm...this thread needs more dark prog sets.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jun-02-2010 05:10  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Frede Goto - Alpha Centaury and Frede Goto - Hollow Bastion on Trancealert.

Old Post Jun-02-2010 16:28  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

Old Post Jun-03-2010 00:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse

Wow, I think I'm finally moving on from years of hobbled 90s progressive nostalgia, but this sounds like it could fit right into a 1997 Sasha set.

Old Post Jun-04-2010 03:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

A lot of the newer stuff Maindave does is quite good.

Mistique Music in general has some really nice stuff.

Old Post Jun-04-2010 06:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

Go no further than here:

http://mistiquemusicdj-sets.blogspot.com/

I'm sure this will satisfy all your dark, deep progressive needs.

I call Mistique Music label as a rejuvenation of the deep progressive sound. Yes, it is that good

Old Post Jun-04-2010 06:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Randall Jones is an amazing producer/dj/remixer. Projects of his get kind of darkish at times.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Last edited by Aaron C. on Jun-05-2010 at 02:12

Old Post Jun-04-2010 19:23  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
Hmmmm...this thread needs more dark prog sets.

so let me invite you all for "Spectrum" show @ FriskyRadio.com every 1st monday of the month (7am PST/4pm CET/10 am EST) - this monday (07.06.2010) will be next episode full of deep, atmospheric & dark progressive soundss, as always from Spectrum crew

and great that such topic exists on TA, keep it alive

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jun-05-2010 10:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by cjart
so let me invite you all for "Spectrum" show @ FriskyRadio.com every 1st monday of the month (7am PST/4pm CET/10 am EST) - this monday (07.06.2010) will be next episode full of deep, atmospheric & dark progressive soundss, as always from Spectrum crew

and great that such topic exists on TA, keep it alive

im there

Old Post Jun-05-2010 10:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GreenOctopus
tranceaddict

KAN's June mix, in part 2! It's a beast of dark psy progressive. If anyone has a tracklist, I would be most appreciative. There's a very heavy, tribal track about 24 minutes in that I've got to get my hands on.

http://exoticmelodies.blogspot.com/...-june-2010.html

Old Post Jun-05-2010 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GreenOctopus Click here to Send GreenOctopus a Private Message Add GreenOctopus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice set indeed GreenOctopus, thanks for sharing. I took the opportunity to write a post on Trancealert.com dedicated to this show and the mind behind it, Shiva, since she has finally decided to release, after years of requests, some of her productions for free.

As for the tracklist I will try to get in touch with Dj Kan, because I only recognized the unique RPO style of the first track and nothing more.

Old Post Jun-07-2010 13:32  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

quote:
Originally posted by msz
im there

that's great, thank you and hope you'll enjoy

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jun-07-2010 13:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback**** hot trancer [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "No Comment" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread