Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

dude, i'll have back hair in my 60's so i'll sort of feel your pain i guess. I like Koreans, not all of them are ugly.

Keep it weird fellas and save the crying for a thread about circumcision.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't have an issue with friendly disses. I'm just asking for some peace and harmony.
As long as you're posting belters, then I'm not mad you're embedding joints.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 17:25  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

See? I like asians.

I'm even moving to China in September to teach, I've probably spent more time in Korea than you have, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and play nice and get along with Charlie for the greater good.

This racism shit is quashed son. I just speak from my experience, and in mine everyone is a cunt no matter what colour they are. I'm olive skinned, so that makes me a bit piss coloured like you too? See? Bridging divides is the new me. You still can't fucking drive though and i don't even have to see it to know.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm certain you've spent more time in Korea than I have. Hell, even Ripley wouldn't believe that the last time I was there was in 1994.
It's no revelation that everyone has a dark side to them, so there's no way I can go through life trouble-free. All I'm saying is that my comment you responded to wasn't personal, and that it was simply frustration due to my internet's unresponsiveness.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 17:48  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

You're an industrious people dude, go outside and build a tower. Just pretend it's like science fair, and the best part is those smart little bastard indian kids that win it every fucking year no matter how cool your baking soda volcano is are nowhere to be seen. You show up thinking you'll have a chance at a ribbon, but then the asian crew just shows up....one has cured fucking lupus and the other one built a fully functional Delorian out of soda tab cans that runs entirely on plur. But enough about my childhood...see sometimes stereotypes work out in the good ways. I can't build an internet tower, but I have faith in you.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 18:01 
wotyzoid
it's not house

That center label reminded me of this

Old Post Jul-14-2012 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Jesus And The Technicolor Dreamcoat .

Old Post Jul-14-2012 20:24 
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

and some faggy bong music and some neat shit aka the only 2 vids my lazy ass posted to youtube.

namaste.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 20:35 
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 20:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

since this thread started out with a warehouse premise....

I know you've all heard it, but if you've never listened to the whole 12" mix at once you've never heard this fucking song.

In 2012, at the right party, at the right moment, this could still be the track of the night no matter how much paint you think i huffed. So help me God if we get an owner of a lonely heart reference.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 20:54 
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I can see this being made into a sick progressive house remix

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Nice, you killed the thread Jay. What a fag.

Old Post Jul-14-2012 21:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Track 8 [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackH4Z - "Fogger" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread