Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.08.25 PUFF PUFF BLOW XV Hookah Night
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by johnhookah
how do i get in on this?

PM Chinamon

Old Post Aug-13-2010 15:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
how do i get in on this?

who are you?
you've been a member since 2008 and have 1 post?

Old Post Aug-19-2010 01:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
johnhookah
tranceaddict in training

I'm an undercover cop

Old Post Aug-19-2010 02:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for johnhookah Click here to Send johnhookah a Private Message Visit johnhookah's homepage! Add johnhookah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
I'm an undercover cop

You're obviously not very good at being undercover.

Old Post Aug-19-2010 03:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
johnhookah
tranceaddict in training

hahaha, I glad someone thought it was funny.

Chinamon aside from my name I'm all kinds of awesome. I normally post on another board, I used to have an account here but it went dead I guess. Oh and in case you don't know, me and my associates have brought former System resident Mark Scaife out of hiatus to play in Toronto for the first time in 5 years.

you can RSVP here if you'd like to hit it up http://spekeze.com/rsvp

I hope that gives me a bit of street cred.

Old Post Aug-19-2010 12:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for johnhookah Click here to Send johnhookah a Private Message Visit johnhookah's homepage! Add johnhookah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Oh and in case you don't know, me and my associates have brought former System resident Mark Scaife out of hiatus to play in Toronto for the first time in 5 years.

Damn, I first read that as "my associates and I have BOUGHT former System"

Old Post Aug-19-2010 14:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

I wish he was THE Hookah John... That would be awesome.

Regardless your TA name and DJ name (I believe) are awesome. I always wanted to hear you spin just because of it.

Old Post Aug-19-2010 14:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Gonna miss this.

Old Post Aug-20-2010 10:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
Gonna miss this.

WTF

Old Post Aug-20-2010 22:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

who will be djing?

Old Post Aug-21-2010 23:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
who will be djing?

I will for sure if I'm able to make it

where's the roll call??

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-22-2010 00:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I will for sure if I'm able to make it

where's the roll call??

wheres tara? lol

Old Post Aug-22-2010 16:12 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.08.25 PUFF PUFF BLOW XV Hookah Night
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy one... [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelepopmusik - "Love Can Damage Your Health" (Laid Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread