Registered: Mar 2003
Location: On a spit of sand we call Earth
Slow day at work. Local network went down so now I can't do 75% of my job for the rest of the day, the other 25% already done. Not that I'm complaining, been a while since I've visited this site while on the clock. Gotten adjusted to the new town and office and things are going proceeding to plan.
Be a Good One!
Registered: Nov 2001
Location: Brasilia, Brazil and Manaus, Brazil
w00t! My new work computer is blazing fast, and I now advise undergraduates... from my background and who are interested in linguistics