|Originally posted by Alaska~ |
I've only just started making music. I like this track but it just doesn't seem as full as some things others have made. Any ways I could get it to sound better?
|Originally posted by itsamemario |
1. Post a track, comment on a track.
- That means that if you want to post a track you're working on, you first have to comment on a track.
2. Comment on the newest track posted
- Failure to do so will result in your track being ignored.
Repeat offenders will be kidnapped for Richies deprivement cellar.
3. Embedded players only.
- And no fucking auto-play ffs.
4. DJRYAN™ is banned from this thread.
- User caught trying to sneak off his WIP's as their own, will be both prosecuted and persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Don't keep posting the same track over and over again with minor slight changes.
- It's not what this thread is for. This is where you post ideas you're not sure you should finish, or tracks you need feedback if "the bass is pumping enough?" or "are the percs sizzling?". Update your original post with a second player if you've done alterations, but keep it to two players pr post, or else this page will turn into loading hell from 1995.
Norms to follow
Spectators are encouraged to comment as well, and if the newest track posted already has been commented on, you are free to pick whichever you like to comment on, if you're gonna post a WIP.
But has it been there longer than a week it's usually turned into a finished song by then, so keep comments to freshly posted songs.