Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Is this TRC group the new TOTA?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

its mostly ppl trolling each other and saying how much they love hardwell... it can be funny to read...

I will say this, there's a lot of posts of ppl trying to return wallets and phones... which is rather "plur" of them lol

Old Post Sep-23-2014 20:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
I will say this, there's a lot of posts of ppl trying to return wallets and phones... which is rather "plur" of them lol

And rideshares, which is creepy nowadays to me that I'm an old cynical bastard, but still pretty plurry and probably a harmless way to make new rave friends.

Old Post Sep-23-2014 22:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I've learned it's mostly a waste of time to write more than a few sentences (since anything longer is rarely read).

tl;dr sets in at 3 sentences actually

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i wish it was like that here. those were the fun days.

I miss the heyday of TOTA as well... Them were the dayz...

Old Post Sep-25-2014 04:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Ditto. I miss when TOTA was happenin'

Them days were the shit.

Old Post Sep-26-2014 05:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b4k-oz
I am the Omnipresent TA

quote:

My main complaint with FB groups, aside that you can't ever have a proper 'threaded' discussion, is that there is no way you can link to a particular thread... at least there is a search function.

On an unrelated side note, Desidel and I were part of TRC in 1999/2000. Toronto Rave Crew. Pre-TOTA. There were some parties and Fuzion (Cinar) spun at one too. R.I.P.

Agree with you Swamper! I was with Toronto Raves before finding TOTA and making it my home. There's still no place like home.
The parties were bang on from 2000 - 2003. Those were some good times!

BTW Swamp man...that's great pic of him :'( I still miss him and was thinking of him on his birthday this past June. It's nice to know that you haven't forgotten him either

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."- Ralph Waldo Emerson, US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b4k-oz Click here to Send b4k-oz a Private Message Add b4k-oz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
newr
tranceaddict in hiding

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i wish it was like that here. those were the fun days.

I've come out of hiding to concur with this post

Old Post Oct-10-2014 02:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for newr Click here to Send newr a Private Message Add newr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

The surface area of that group is remarkable but its just lines of fodder; some of the most inane shit possible. Its basically all marketing and zero substance. There is a high quality ratio here on TA but its past its prime it seems. Reddit suffers the same thing, great subforums peak then they become increasingly diluted of value.

Last edited by MSZ on Oct-17-2014 at 16:59

Old Post Oct-16-2014 14:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I've learned it's mostly a waste of time to write more than a few sentences (since anything longer is rarely read). Also, way too many thirsty guys and gals trying to one-up each other.

Agreed, short attention spans have gotten shorter, and this "look at me" culture has left something to be desired.

quote:

I too miss the long threads with deep discussions about things...

I miss the all night posting sessions with threads that were 30 pages long!

Old Post Nov-06-2014 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Ditto. I miss when TOTA was happenin'

Your threads and posts were always great reads and so much fun!
Hence why I am finding myself back here more often now, and enjoy seeing old TA friends
Hope all is well

Old Post Nov-06-2014 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Is this TRC group the new TOTA?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal/techno! From Ricardo Villalobos live @ Cocoon! #4 [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGoldenscan - "Of Our Times" (Randy Katana remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread