Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

Brock by TKO in the 2nd round.

Old Post Jun-30-2010 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by T_ALI
I KNOW he's the best!!!

Fixed.

Anyone that doubts Fedor is best lb per lb is a F'ing n00b. Seriously. I actually like Fedor more now after his loss, then prior. I always thought that Fedor was the best lb per lb, but just to see how humble he is after loosing on Saturday, shows to me how much of a stand up guy he is.

Old Post Jun-30-2010 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

I heard Fedor will be in the next The Ultimate Fighter

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-01-2010 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

http://atdhe.net/19023/watch-ufc-116-lesnar-vs-carwin

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The17sss
C.R.E.A.M.

quote:
Originally posted by Direct
http://atdhe.net/19023/watch-ufc-116-lesnar-vs-carwin

that link isn't working... I mean, it is but it says "stream not found" in the video window. fuck!!

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The17sss Click here to Send The17sss a Private Message Add The17sss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

Try re-opening it. Or open it with a different web browser. If it ask you to install veetle to watch it, do so.

Or try this link
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4b04dc44eca67

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The17sss
C.R.E.A.M.

quote:
Try re-opening it. Or open it with a different web browser. If it ask you to install veetle to watch it, do so.

Or try this link
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/cha...w#4b04dc44eca67

sweet! that veetle link works. is it happening live?

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The17sss Click here to Send The17sss a Private Message Add The17sss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
is it happening live?

Yup

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:29 
The17sss
C.R.E.A.M.

quote:
Yup

Dude this is fantastic. Thanks!!!

Old Post Jul-04-2010 02:30  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Velasquez > Carwin > Lesnar UFC only of course.

Aki vs Leben = wow

Might be better then the main event. Especially if Lesnar just sits on Carwin...

Old Post Jul-04-2010 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

Sad that Akiyama lost, but the guy needs a gas tank. For that matter, so do a bunch of other dudes on this card, most notably Shane Carwin. That was just embarrassing.

I wasn't very high on either Carwin or Lesnar going into this fight, and I feel like the fight justified my feelings about both guys pretty well. Carwin just isn't a very good fighter. Hitting hard will only get you so far when your technique is mediocre and you have no cardio. On the other hand, Lesnar couldn't take down Carwin until he was totally gassed out, and he panics every time he gets hit. You have to admire his toughness, and his developing submission skills, but I still don't really see him as an elite heavyweight. His next fight will show a lot, because Velasquez is the real deal.

I also enjoyed Gerald Harris' great knockout slam of Dave Branch. I noticed that Harris was flashing my boy King Mo's hybrid boxing-wrestling stance, as well. It was a good win, but it's time for him to get on the main card instead of fighting debuting fighters, even talented ones like Branch.

George Sotiropoulos also impressed, even though I thought he dropped the last round. He soundly outboxed Pellegrino for the overwhelming majority of the fight, and also took it to him on the ground in the second round. I didn't really understand Pellegrino's gameplan in the fight. It seemed to me like the only way he could really win was by working his top game, but he didn't even seriously pursue a takedown until the third round.

Even though 116 wasn't the greatest card on paper, it definitely delivered in terms of action.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 06:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

it was better than most cards.

I was disappointed in Sexyama and Carwin, but I was entertained.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 07:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track - male vocals "on the dancefloor" [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDallas Superstars - "Helium" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread