Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Sasha @ 20th Anniversary Opening Party - KaZantip Festival, Ukraine (31.07.2012)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

Big Ears Sasha @ 20th Anniversary Opening Party - KaZantip Festival, Ukraine (31.07.2012)

The annual event on the Crimean Black Sea in the Ukraine will take place from July 31st to August 18th this year. 2012 marks its 20th anniversary. The event styles itself as a "republic" rather than a festival proper. The press release describes it as "a stable democracy with its own constitution that guarantees rights and freedoms to every citizen," with its attendees as "republicans." Festivities begin on the 31st, where republicans can organize and celebrate on the festival site for five days before the opening party (or "Apotheosis") on August 4. The tickets are styled as "republican visas," good for entry for the entire duration of the event. The site will feature six dance floors, 30 bars and restaurants, "various weird architectural structures," two open air cinemas, and even three "kitesurfing stations."

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
01.) Bombay Bicycle Club - How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep (Scuba Mix)
02.) Marc Miroir - Eco Quest (Karotte Remix)
03.) ID - ID
04.) Electric Rescue - Dope
05.) Mark Reeve - Arena
06.) A R Rahman - O Saya (??? Remix)
07.) Guy Mantzur & Dave Seaman - K9 (Solee Remix)
08.) Slam - Eterna (Digweed & Muir Remix)
09.) Daniel Dexter - Sirens
10.) Scuba - Talk Torque
11.) Kolsch feat. Troels Abrahamsen - All That Matters (Instrumental)

♛♛♛ HQ 160 kbit Download = [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
♛♛♛

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Last edited by Bloodstream on Sep-18-2012 at 10:10

Old Post Sep-17-2012 20:51  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T4M
Supreme tranceaddict

10.) Scuba - Talk Torque

Old Post Sep-18-2012 09:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for T4M Click here to Send T4M a Private Message Add T4M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

cool, didnt know it was named yet, talked with him 2-3 weeks before and he said: just untitled

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Sep-18-2012 10:11  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravenrg84
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

Wow this set is amazing! new sound from sasha

here is the video:

Old Post Sep-27-2012 03:07  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for ravenrg84 Click here to Send ravenrg84 a Private Message Add ravenrg84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Sasha @ 20th Anniversary Opening Party - KaZantip Festival, Ukraine (31.07.2012)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Live @ Tryant 1997 track 5... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBliss Inc featuring Carlotta Chadwick - "Faith" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread