Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
twisted
happy technomad

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
My sympathy to everyone that knew him well and his family. Death is never an easy thing to deal with and he is the second producer to die this month. I guess it shows how precious life is and that we need to live everyday to the fullest.

i would say just about the exact same thing.

thats horrible..too young, too young. i send positive prayer to the family and of course Adam also RIP

'tis a sad world we live in

***Sig Edited - Image Size***

Old Post Jul-30-2004 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

dam another talent gone..why cant it be a terrorist or a criminal..why the good people...

Old Post Jul-30-2004 21:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Torley Wong
Torley Wong sings a song!

Please make this a stickie...

This does come as a shock... so surreal... I was just watching Dead Like Me and flipped back to my forums for a bit and this came up.

I am so sorry to hear this, as I enjoyed Adam's music including "Crayons". My condolescences to Starkid's loved ones and we can all pray that now he is up there, among the stars.

PeaceLoveUnityRespectR

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Old Post Jul-30-2004 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Torley Wong Click here to Send Torley Wong a Private Message Visit Torley Wong's homepage! Add Torley Wong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tijs08
a.k.a Dj Teagle

this is so sad!! Starkid was one of my favourite producers! succh an incredible sound. I hope he had a great time living, altough it was way too short! my thoughs go to his close friends & family, it must be horrible to lose someone so young.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 21:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for tijs08 Click here to Send tijs08 a Private Message Add tijs08 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Condolonces to his family and friends, may he rest in peace. It's again a shame to see someone young go so early.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGrOoVeERICxX
On Vacation....

R.I.P.

On Vacation!

I survived Trance Energy Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Holland Amsterdam 2006
2004 GDJB Bedroom DJ Contest Finalist
& Vitamin Water DJ!

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGrOoVeERICxX Click here to Send XxGrOoVeERICxX a Private Message Visit XxGrOoVeERICxX's homepage! Add XxGrOoVeERICxX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wandii
Dr Pepper FTW!

Rest in peace m8 .... you'll live on. GL on the other side.

Wandii =)
www.wandii.co.uk

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wandii Click here to Send Wandii a Private Message Add Wandii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrissO
A boy is a TranceAddict

R.I.P.

AvB vs Laura Jansen - Coming Home vs Use Somebody (AvB Mashup)
Jose Amnesia - Louder (AvB Edit)
AvB - Fine Without You + Hold On To Me (Full Ext. 12" Mix)
Ilse Delange - The Great Escape (AvB Remix)

quote:
frostdude1 wrote:
Just because Deadmau5 has no class, you don't have to associate Tijs with him.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for KrissO Click here to Send KrissO a Private Message Add KrissO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDigDug
Trolling when not Rolling

That is probably the worst thing i could read when returning here to check up on things after a very long absence, Terribly sorry to hear about the loss and hope the family gets through such a rough event.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDigDug Click here to Send DJDigDug a Private Message Add DJDigDug to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SlickT
FIFA '07 addict

crayons was one of the tracks that stood out the most on GU024,was anxious about the leama & moor mix coming out. its such a tragedy that adam passed away so young R.I.P. just goes to show we can go at anytime.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 22:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for SlickT Click here to Send SlickT a Private Message Add SlickT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
solidi
Senior tranceaddict

rip starkid

will they ever release Igby Goes Up? ... I liked that track as well

http://www.myspace.com/dougarcuri

Old Post Jul-30-2004 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for solidi Click here to Send solidi a Private Message Add solidi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[ groovypants ]
force of groovity

I wake up and this is the first thing I hear.

I loved Crayons and was definitely looking forward to the 2004 release. A tragic shame that yet another person with great talent is no longer with us.

I am so sorry for he's family - may he rest in peace.

Old Post Jul-30-2004 23:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for [ groovypants ] Click here to Send [ groovypants ] a Private Message Add [ groovypants ] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIf your up for a challenge, help me! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIan Knowles - "United as One" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread