Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

lol.. when i caddied the nationwide event at whistlebear few years ago, my player almost knocked a guy out. these players hate spectators commenting on how their ball ended up.

One drive ended up between 2 tree roots, we walk up to the ball and start assessing the options.
Spectator says: "It doesn't look very good"

Well no shit Sherlock. He then proceeded to punch out laying up to a good number and make a bird (was a par 5).

Old Post Mar-22-2010 17:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Great round by Weir today, -5. Hopefully he can follow that up with a solid round tomorrow.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-25-2010 19:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Great round by Weir today, -5. Hopefully he can follow that up with a solid round tomorrow.

Don't count on it.

Old Post Mar-25-2010 19:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Lol just turned on golf channel with leaderboard on, saw Weir at -5... went "oooo" then "meh we'll see" hahaaha

Old Post Mar-25-2010 20:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

some things never change for weir

Old Post Mar-26-2010 22:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
some things never change for weir

loll... checked the leaderboard on the berry while i was getting my clubs re-gripped and kept scrolling and scrolling until i got to him haha

Old Post Mar-27-2010 18:27  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Tiger Woods Live News Conference from the Masters

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tiger...ess-conference/

Old Post Apr-05-2010 18:10  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^
watching this now, really respect Tiger for being completely open about everything, unlike the previous one where it was controlled and scripted.

I didn't expect open questions from reporters to be allowed, but he gave a brief opening statement and then opened it up to the floor. He seems sincere as well, I hope he can really put this behind him and move on, the game needs him and he needs to game.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-05-2010 18:12  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
^^
watching this now, really respect Tiger for being completely open about everything, unlike the previous one where it was controlled and scripted.

I didn't expect open questions from reporters to be allowed, but he gave a brief opening statement and then opened it up to the floor. He seems sincere as well, I hope he can really put this behind him and move on, the game needs him and he needs to game.

every answer he gives has been well scripted for him. I hope they all get it out of their system before the masters starts...for the sake of the other golfers.

Oh....the game doesn't need Tiger...Tiger needs the game. Professional golf was around well before tiger and it will be once tiger is gone. Yes, Tiger makes lots of people lots of money....but the game of golf doesn't need tiger.

Old Post Apr-05-2010 20:21  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^
obviously he was prepared and knew what he was going to say, but it still appeared much more honest and truthful then his previous press conference, at least the floor was opened and it didn't seem like the questions were scripted..

Sure professional golf was around long before Tiger Woods and will remain so long after he retires, but I don't think anyone can argue that Tiger has done more for the game then anyone since maybe Jack or Arnie. He's created so much exposure that the growth of Golf has been almost surreal since he started his pro career some 15-odd years ago...

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-05-2010 21:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
^^^
obviously he was prepared and knew what he was going to say, but it still appeared much more honest and truthful then his previous press conference, at least the floor was opened and it didn't seem like the questions were scripted..

Sure professional golf was around long before Tiger Woods and will remain so long after he retires, but I don't think anyone can argue that Tiger has done more for the game then anyone since maybe Jack or Arnie. He's created so much exposure that the growth of Golf has been almost surreal since he started his pro career some 15-odd years ago...

Tiger has definitely exposed the game to groups of people that would never have had an interest in golf without Tiger. He has brought sponsors to golf that would have never thought twice about golf...ie Nike.

Maybe its because I loved golf before tiger was a professional but Tiger has had only one positive affect on golf for me....and thats bringing it to the olympics....other then that Tiger has been nothing but a negative affect for me personally.

Last edited by ChemEnhanced on Apr-07-2010 at 11:44

Old Post Apr-06-2010 00:49  Canada
ChemEnhanced

Time for some Masters predictions

Tiger Woods - He will finish in the top 10. I just don't think he can win it. Majors are just set up to be hard and even though he has won 4 Masters already I think the time off from competition will be his downfall. Personally, I would like to see him not make the cut so I can actually watch some golf on the weekend.

Weir - He tends to finish pretty good at the masters. I think he will be in the top 20.

Winner - My money is on Phil. I just think he's ready for another major. Ernie is also looking good and wouldn't be surprised if he is runner up.

Underdog - My underdogs are Paul Casey and Anthony Kim. Kim has been playing great and Casey is finally fully healthy. Augusta fits Casey's game.

Winning Score - It will depend on the weather but its suppose to be warm and sunny all weekend. I expect -2 to be the winning score.

Old Post Apr-07-2010 11:44  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID [2006] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDusted - "Always Remember To Respect and Honour Your Mother" (Deep Dish Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread