Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 203 - Mass Shooting Edition
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow

Here I thought snakes, spiders, or crocs were the most dangerous thing in Australia, turns out it’s really white supremacists.

Old Post Mar-17-2019 05:03 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
The more you think about the things he said, the less it makes sense. An Aussie in New Zealand called Muslims "invaders". A foreigner in a country that has just recently been settled by Europeans. In Oceania.

Well, clearly anyone who commits such an atrocity is not in the business of making sense.

I hope everything goes okay at your school =/

Old Post Mar-17-2019 11:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

So that killer c u n t made a sign in the dock. Let me help with the translation.

Old Post Mar-17-2019 20:59  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

China trying to eradicate Muslims everyday. Where's the thread for that?

You all talking about hate yet spew that shit in the form of trolling on here all the time. What if someone you trolled here did this?

This forum is far from PLUR. Fuck off.

Old Post Mar-17-2019 22:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol

Old Post Mar-17-2019 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
China trying to eradicate Muslims everyday. Where's the thread for that?

I get where you're coming from, but what would be the point?

To the best of my knowledge, there are no Uighur TAs. If anything, there are more Kiwis around here than TAs from China, specially after the WeChat Incident. This would eventually become a circle jerk, as no one here has a first-hand account of what's going on in China, no one lives anywhere close to Xinjiang, and there will always be more atrocities than we can talk about. Unfortunately
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
What if someone you trolled here did this?

Against? We let a lot of stuff slide, but this is hardly 4chan when it comes to trolling and spewing alt-right ideology.

Old Post Mar-18-2019 03:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

What’s the grace period after a mass shooting to have a gun control debate?

Lol Orange is more sensitive than Kevin Durant at press conferences after a loss.

Last edited by on Mar-18-2019 at 16:29

Old Post Mar-18-2019 15:22 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

It's never too soon to talk about guns, but it is too soon to talk about KD! He just wants his privacy

Old Post Mar-18-2019 16:43  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

incels the lot of them.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Mar-20-2019 03:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
The more you think about the things he said, the less it makes sense. An Aussie in New Zealand called Muslims "invaders". A foreigner in a country that has just recently been settled by Europeans. In Oceania.

Relevant:

Old Post Mar-21-2019 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

This is neither a shooting nor happened at the weekend, but our living room has a proper wood burning stove, and tonight I got it going for the first time. Sitting in front of the fire with the lights off and a bottle of wine gave me far more pleasure than I expected it would.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-21-2019 22:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 203 - Mass Shooting Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDee Robert - I Believe [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJosh One vs. King Britt - "Contemplation" (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread