Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Spork - "Freak Like Me" (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ashtangi
tranceaddict in training

"Freak In The Morning, Freak In The Evening, There aint No Other Freak like Me"???

Hi all, went to Avalon last week and there played two tracks that really grabbed my attention. Both are housey, not trance at all, but I figured you guys will be able to figure out from the lyrics.

This one is kinda funky, typical house track.

Last edited by Ashtangi on Nov-02-2003 at 02:16

Old Post Nov-02-2003 02:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ashtangi Click here to Send Ashtangi a Private Message Add Ashtangi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renegade
____________/

Spork - Freak Like Me

Some new Sander K and Junkie XL remixes just came out.

Old Post Nov-02-2003 04:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ashtangi
tranceaddict in training

Right ...

Its the Sander K remix. Boy I guess the dj really liked sander's remixes ... he played the justin timberlake dub too.

Old Post Nov-03-2003 02:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ashtangi Click here to Send Ashtangi a Private Message Add Ashtangi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Spork - "Freak Like Me" (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMen Of Noise - Stop The Violence (Basic Implant Remix) [Toneman] [Toneman 14] [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUtah Saints - "Star" (Red Jerry Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread