Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Congrats to Madrid.

Tremendous header by C. Ronaldo.

Poor 1st half, splendid 2nd half, dreadful extra time

Old Post Apr-20-2011 22:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

http://youtu.be/NXxSuzRpTps

LOLOL

Old Post Apr-21-2011 13:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Well....gg Schalke

Old Post Apr-26-2011 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Rooney was clutch today.

Old Post Apr-26-2011 21:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nah, Schalke were just completely out of their depth. They didn't press in midfield at all and their counters were easily mopped up. Man United created about a billion chances and any of them could have gone in. Rooney is definitely playing at his peak right now, though. He's playing much deeper than last season so he's not getting all the tap-ins, but his overall game is just as good.

I also have to say that Man United look really good at this level. They seem to play much better in Europe than in the Premiership these days. I think it's because the games are slower and more tactical so they can really get hold of the match. Man United often used to be quite naive in Europe, trying to translate their blood-and-thunder approach to a two-legged tie and just outscore the other team. In the last five years they've really developed into an outstanding disciplined tactical unit. I know it's been an easy run to the final, but they deserve to be there.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-26-2011 22:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psycontroll
Senior tranceaddict

CHICHARITO the man....

Old Post Apr-27-2011 06:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for psycontroll Add psycontroll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I guess it must be his raw disposition. When you're a fan of a team, a player like that makes you smile and you eat it all up but when you find yourself rooting against 'em or totally indifferent to the outcome you see someone like that as a bastard haha.

He's a great player either way, and it really shows.

Old Post Apr-27-2011 06:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

29% possession in a home game, wtf were they thinking? This match is a victory for the sport. Fucking Real and their whiny bitches. And FINALLY a referee showing Pepe a red card, that guy should never be allowed on a pitch again in his life.

Any neutral (as in not from Spain or not related to Madrid or anything) fan still rooting for Real next week after seeing this match, is retarded.

Old Post Apr-27-2011 20:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Lionel Messi gives me boners.

Old Post Apr-27-2011 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Old Post Apr-27-2011 21:44 
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo

It's a shame he couldn't do that in the World Cup.

Old Post Apr-27-2011 21:47  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

"He is PlayStation" - Arsene Wenger.

EDIT: When I watch that goal again, I realise that Alonso (I think) makes the mistake that opens it up. When Xavi lays the ball off for Messi to run onto, Alonso just watches it happen. If this had been last night and Man United were defending, you can guarantee that Carrick or Park would have thrown themselves at that loose ball. Maybe they'd have fouled Messi but they wouldn't just let him run into that gap between midfield and defence. That's why I think Man United are a superb side, and why Real Madrid aren't yet.

EDIT 2: Also, it reminds me of this classic:

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Apr-27-2011 at 22:40

Old Post Apr-27-2011 22:10  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcome on guys, please ID this uplifting melody. will be easy for TAs! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Quicksilver - Bellisima [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread