Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chimney
Low pH

Messi must be feeling pretty shitty right now.

Old Post Apr-24-2012 22:25  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, but he can't solely be blamed for this. The entire team looked pretty sluggish after the weekend's exertions, and they spent far too much time aimlessly passing back and forth across Chelsea's defence. So many occasions where they should have got the ball out from under their feet and just had a shot from 20 yards.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-24-2012 22:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

True. They also got over-confident after that second goal.

Old Post Apr-24-2012 22:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnnysBananas
tranceaddict in training

gary neville orgasming when torres went round valdez was the most disturbing thing I have ever heard :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_7bFME7BUI

Old Post Apr-24-2012 23:29  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnysBananas Click here to Send JohnnysBananas a Private Message Add JohnnysBananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It had my housemate and I in absolute stitches. Up there with Andy Gray's classic "OHHHHH YA BEAUUTAAAAAAAAAAY" commentary. I had missed that big sexist Scotsman ever since he got fired, but now Gary has picked up the mantle.

Old Post Apr-25-2012 00:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Was that a handball before it got booted up to Torres?

I've been trying to get a good watch at a replay but now I'm wondering if it wasn't headed down or off his shoulder.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Apr-25-2012 02:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

What? No Sergio Ramos memes? I am disappoint.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Apr-26-2012 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Was that a handball before it got booted up to Torres?

I've been trying to get a good watch at a replay but now I'm wondering if it wasn't headed down or off his shoulder.

I think Barca owe Chelsea a few refereeing mistakes, to be fair.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 03:33  England
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by woscar

I'm just surprised that there's been so little discussion in here lately.
Those 2 games were both incredibly exciting.
Was glad to see Bayern through, and when the Austrian [ALABA] eased the first one in of the shootout and then Ronaldo was rejected I was elated.
Pulling that off after having gone 2 down so quickly is a testament to Bayern's willpower. It was a shame Ribery didn't quite show up in that game (had he, I don't think it would have needed to go into extra time), but Robben and Kroos gave me a lot to smile about throughout.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

Honestly, I'm kind of glad to see Barca eliminated. I think the final will be a lot more exiting, rather than watching one side with 70% possession.

Plus, I really do agree with what a lot of people have been saying about Barca not having a plan B. Chelsea is down a man, they are sitting on a goal that will see them through, and they are playing against a highly skillful team in their stadium that possesses the hell out of the ball, you can only expect them to do what Inter did, and just defend. Barca should have let Chelsea have some possession, let them spread out across the pitch.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 06:45  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by woscar

Old Post Apr-27-2012 07:50  Sweden
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-27-2012 07:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCool Tune? #4 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackErnest Saint Laurent - Clumsy Lobster [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread