Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Oakenfold IDs (1985-1999) (35% solved)
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wallabyFC
That's what it sounds like majid31. I was thinking the same thing, along with someone else a couple years back, but never did solve this one. Not sure quite what it is. Wish I knew!

Maybe its this ? but we need to check it

http://www.discogs.com/Storm-Storm-...release/2772053

Old Post Feb-28-2015 09:42  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

As we guess about 1998-11-28-ID-04 its written Storm - Storm in the tracklist here https://www.mixcloud.com/pablo-ep/p...at-energy-1011/

But its doesnt mention which remix is , maybe that bootleg available on discogs

Old Post Mar-01-2015 19:14  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

Thanks Floorfiller! Yeah, the IDs are pretty tricky. If you check the notes on each of those ID pages, you'll see exactly what's being sought after.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 16:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for wallabyFC Click here to Send wallabyFC a Private Message Visit wallabyFC's homepage! Add wallabyFC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

Interesting. I'll go ahead and send a message to each of the people on Discogs that have that record.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for wallabyFC Click here to Send wallabyFC a Private Message Visit wallabyFC's homepage! Add wallabyFC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller

1995-05-ID-01 = Sounds like Man With No Name, but don't know his stuff well enough to give a name.

You're right! The thought never crossed my mind. Interesting, thanks Floorfiller. This could be a good lead.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 16:48 
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Interesting. I'll go ahead and send a message to each of the people on Discogs that have that record.

Great . Let me know if any details you get , i want that "storm" tune also

Old Post Mar-02-2015 17:17  Algeria
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

haha k will do. Already sent out the messages.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 17:26 
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

Big thanks to brady (bradyman2) from youtube for solving the following ID!

1993-03-ID-26 = Mukkaa - Buruchacca

Wasn't sure if this one was ever going to get ID'd as the sample of it is incredibly short. Amazing work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnLRgoPoPlU

Old Post Mar-03-2015 23:12 
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Never say never !

Old Post Mar-04-2015 12:01  Algeria
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Thanks Floorfiller! Yeah, the IDs are pretty tricky. If you check the notes on each of those ID pages, you'll see exactly what's being sought after.

ah gotcha...yeah i didn't even see the notes before lol. looks like you had pretty much everything i mentioned already lol.

one thing i noticed just now listening to a couple of samples. I'm pretty sure the sample you have in both

1985-ID-12 and 1985-ID-13

is samples from James Brown - Give It Up Or Turn It A Loose. start listening around 4:30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921kqkHOHDo

Last edited by Floorfiller on Mar-05-2015 at 02:34

Old Post Mar-05-2015 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wallabyFC
tranceaddict

Cool thanks! Nice to be talking with you floorfiller. I've seen you on plenty of older oakey threads on tranceaddict over the years!

Old Post Mar-05-2015 02:31 
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

yeah good luck man. quite the challenge to fill in all these old tracklists lol.

Old Post Mar-05-2015 02:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Oakenfold IDs (1985-1999) (35% solved)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread