Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 12/29/2017 - Sasha and Digweed at The Midway (SF)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

Enjoy!

Old Post Jan-03-2018 02:15  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake613
Grr.

I had an excellent time. The dynamic reminded me a lot of the Delta Heavy Tour (2002). S+D started about 12:30. Sasha opened with a melodic intro that started the night and then Digweed played hard 4/4 kicks after the first song.

The rest of the night was them working off each other's vibe. More atmospheric melodies from Sasha and 4/4 bangers from Digweed, back and forth for hours. I wasn't able to identify any of the songs.

Main room sound was LOUD, my word. As soon as Eagles & Butterflies finished up the warm-up set I felt like the volume went up 33%. Luckily I brought earplugs for me and my friends. It was way more balanced with the plugs in.

Overall was a must-see. It's rare to get Sasha+Digweed together in the US, let alone San Francisco.

Old Post Jan-03-2018 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake613 Click here to Send Blake613 a Private Message Add Blake613 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Blake613
I had an excellent time. The dynamic reminded me a lot of the Delta Heavy Tour (2002). S+D started about 12:30. Sasha opened with a melodic intro that started the night and then Digweed played hard 4/4 kicks after the first song.

The rest of the night was them working off each other's vibe. More atmospheric melodies from Sasha and 4/4 bangers from Digweed, back and forth for hours. I wasn't able to identify any of the songs.

Main room sound was LOUD, my word. As soon as Eagles & Butterflies finished up the warm-up set I felt like the volume went up 33%. Luckily I brought earplugs for me and my friends. It was way more balanced with the plugs in.

Overall was a must-see. It's rare to get Sasha+Digweed together in the US, let alone San Francisco.

I've said it before, but I think DJ's play fucking awesome when they're in SF.

Old Post Jan-03-2018 17:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Enjoy!

Did anyone grab a copy before it was taken down?

Old Post Jan-03-2018 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Did anyone grab a copy before it was taken down?

PM'd

Old Post Jan-04-2018 07:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Someone send me the link too please. I listened last night didn’t think to try and copy it. I missed out because of work. Fml

Old Post Jan-04-2018 07:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AbcGum
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll take a link if you're spreading them around.

Old Post Jan-04-2018 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AbcGum Click here to Send AbcGum a Private Message Add AbcGum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

I’m here for the link

Old Post Jan-04-2018 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

I got the link and it works. I know i'm a little behind, I've been sick with the flu, so if anyone else still needs it send me a PM

I have a feeling 72hr sent it to y'all though

Old Post Jan-10-2018 20:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
I got the link and it works. I know i'm a little behind, I've been sick with the flu, so if anyone else still needs it send me a PM

I have a feeling 72hr sent it to y'all though

LOL! Actually, I haven't but good man for being there for the team yo!

Old Post Jan-11-2018 13:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
LOL! Actually, I haven't but good man for being there for the team yo!

lol im dumb as fuck, it was nero

reading comprehension ability: 10/10

Old Post Jan-11-2018 19:35  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Just got back from out of the country, responded to my PM's maybe a tad bit too late? lol

Old Post Jan-23-2018 19:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 12/29/2017 - Sasha and Digweed at The Midway (SF)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown song!!! [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEpectasia - "First Love" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread