Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

mike ward for gm.

Bobby Ryan is someone who I do not believe we can get max, so I won't even bother speculating a trade. the salary cap and our handcuffs make it an extremely difficult proposition unless another gm is stupidly desperate to pick up a bad contract from our side.

Old Post Dec-21-2011 06:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

and I don't care if he has a bunch of assists....considering our contract situation for the next few years, kaberle for 3 years is insanity at that price. we have too many aging bad deals as is.

georges is gone next year

Old Post Dec-21-2011 07:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
and I don't care if he has a bunch of assists....considering our contract situation for the next few years, kaberle for 3 years is insanity at that price. we have too many aging bad deals as is.

georges is gone next year

no way

they just wont re sign gill

get ready for carey's contract oouuuchh that one is gonna hurt

Old Post Dec-21-2011 16:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

Subban has been playing worse and worse this season. Game against boston....awful play.

L'antichambre ripped him a new one after the game.

Old Post Dec-21-2011 17:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
L'antichambre ripped him a new one after the game.

l'antichambre is extremely entertaining this year.

Old Post Dec-21-2011 17:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

yup

PK has been feeling some growing pains this year

Old Post Dec-21-2011 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
no way

they just wont re sign gill

get ready for carey's contract oouuuchh that one is gonna hurt

georges is one of the best shot blockers in the league. gauthier was dumb enough to only give him a one year deal giving him a chance to be unrestricted so soon. I'm sure gauthier would say it was because he was coming off of a severe injury...which is nice until you saw him sign Markov for 3 years after he suffered the same one and still has yet to play a game.

teams will offer him money as he is a useful role player. we have 45 million committed to around 10 guys ( check capgeek for exact numbers I am lazy today.). price will be getting at least 6 mill for at least 5 years. subban won't cost too much yet...doesn't leave much room to improve the team.

all of these points are moot though until there is a new cba in place. who knows what modifications will be made? will there be an amnesty rule to shed brutal contracts like in the NBA? will the owners get closer to a 50/50 split? the players will not keep 57% of revenues after the NBA deal, so we are likely looking at a work stoppage...especially with Fehr leading the union and owners that are losing money because the players are paid too much vs the actual revenues of most clubs...

...so yeah, speculating on any contract or moves to improve the team will be useless until the framework for the cba is down. it's the reason why this trade deadline should be one of the quietest ones yet in terms of players that have contracts that extend past this year. I just took a big curvy shit. Habs win 3 to 1 tonight, price scores the hat trick .

Old Post Dec-21-2011 18:40 
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
jean coutu for gm

Pauline Marois... lets see her be a GM / coach.

Old Post Dec-22-2011 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

i liked how price skating off the ice with still a second or two left in the game last night.

Old Post Dec-23-2011 14:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan
i liked how price skating off the ice with still a second or two left in the game last night.

I can't wait for the Habs to drop him like a sack of potatoes.

Old Post Dec-23-2011 14:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jester
I can't wait for the Habs to drop him like a sack of potatoes.

doesnt matter who's in net when you can't score goals

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Dec-23-2011 16:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan

price has HEART and i would never EVER trade him away. can you imagine Price w the Chicago Blackhawks in front of him? He'd win a cup year after year with a talented offensive team like that.

Price is not the problem. The coach is not the problem. the PROBLEM is some players r showing up and others arent. and because of this we've suffered 5 losses in a row which has destroyed our morale.

we're fucked. start making some trades... AND GET RID OF PIECE OF SHIT PIERRE GAUTHIER. HIM AND GAINEY SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED THE MONTREAL CANADIANS

Old Post Dec-23-2011 20:17  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid please from tiesto fake ISOS6 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGill Norris - Forme (Leama & Moor Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread