Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Now Protoculture is where it's at. They rocked it at Earthcore last year. 8am on a Sunday morning playing their wonderful style of melodic psy... can't go wrong.

Old Post Apr-25-2007 08:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dirtyfilthy
Supreme tranceaddict

anybody have any recent protoculture sets, or under one of his aliases? the only one i could ever find is a set dated from 2003.

Old Post Apr-25-2007 08:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dirtyfilthy Click here to Send Dirtyfilthy a Private Message Add Dirtyfilthy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Basically if you change the track ordering of Circadians and mix it all together with little bits added in and chopped out etc, you've basically got their live earthcore set. I don't know what they played for their DJ set though (arrived too late to catch it )

Old Post Apr-25-2007 10:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Too bad they're another act I wouldn't expect much from live... I don't know what it is about these artists but they sometimes find a style and really stick to the template. You can't have a journey without variety though!

Old Post Apr-26-2007 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Depends on whether you like them in the first place really. I loved Protoculture live because I dig basically every track on Circadians. I quite enjoyed Infected Mushroom live, and I don't mind them.

Whereas if you couldn't stand either of them, of course you aren't going to enjoy them live.

Old Post Apr-26-2007 12:09  Australia
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Nah, it's not that... for example. I like Talamasca, but hearing him for 3 hours straight at Eclipse was really dull... same beats, same vibe, same build-ups etc. It gets dry.

Old Post Apr-26-2007 14:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
Nah, it's not that... for example. I like Talamasca, but hearing him for 3 hours straight at Eclipse was really dull... same beats, same vibe, same build-ups etc. It gets dry.

I agree. good acts know how to make variation. acts such as Son Kite and Ticon for an example. they are excellent live.

Old Post Apr-26-2007 21:24  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Yep, totally... and Ticon are here on June 2nd.

Old Post Apr-26-2007 21:55  Canada
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk

Yeah fair call. Won't argue with that. If you don't enjoy it, it doesn't get enjoyed, simple as that.

Old Post Apr-27-2007 09:28  Australia
emonster4life
Supreme tranceaddict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RebeL9
I agree. good acts know how to make variation. acts such as Son Kite and Ticon for an example. they are excellent live.

they nice

Old Post Apr-28-2007 07:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emonster4life Click here to Send emonster4life a Private Message Add emonster4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Cant wait to hear the new oliver prime episode of this month!!!

Chris?

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post May-02-2007 06:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

If it uploads on my connection here, then you'll get it tonight

If not, it'll have to wait till Friday/Saturday when I'm home.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post May-02-2007 17:19  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed id plz !! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVincent De Moor - "Between 2 Fires" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread