Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Type2-Day VIP Package Presale (LEGAL AGE 19+)

not with rogers, friends wanted to get vip package which is 100$ more.. only thing i know is that it comes with seperate bathrooms lollllllllll

Old Post Apr-11-2012 23:51  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mickmack
Supreme tranceaddict

Tickets purchased! Looks like this is the first time in 4 years I won't be doing a boat cruise on Canada Day.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mickmack Click here to Send mickmack a Private Message Add mickmack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
God damn it. It said tix started to be on sale as of tomorrow. Booooooooooooo. Tried searching for tix but the links are useless.

Update: Found tix but have to find someone to go with rather than show up solo. lol

me and trish are goin, get on that shit buddy!

Old Post Apr-12-2012 01:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WithoutAngles
I would assume the stages open at 12pm just like the beach parties, so plenty more talent could be announced. No way they're going to cram everybody into the beach parties heh.

yeah you're probably right. hard to tell from the few pics i saw before but i just looked on google maps a little and it makes a bit more sense. beach is definitely not that big, lol

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

WTF you can't buy tickets for just one of the days? And prices going up the quickly. Wow...lame. If I can buy a ticket tomorrow for just June 30th (and it's not $100), I'll go. I was really excited for this, but I dunno now.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Find a promoter that is selling tix (they get them on friday). They will certainly be a lot less than online prices.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

This weekend they will start selling day passes at 60 each

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:23  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Find a promoter that is selling tix (they get them on friday). They will certainly be a lot less than online prices.

I thought no hard tickets.

Oh thanks Gera, good. I just want one for the 30th.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
yeah you're probably right. hard to tell from the few pics i saw before but i just looked on google maps a little and it makes a bit more sense. beach is definitely not that big, lol

Echo Beach capacity is 5000 people. Main stage is 15k. All stages run 12-12 daily.

OS

Old Post Apr-12-2012 02:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
WTF you can't buy tickets for just one of the days? And prices going up the quickly. Wow...lame. If I can buy a ticket tomorrow for just June 30th (and it's not $100), I'll go. I was really excited for this, but I dunno now.

Day passes will be available this weekend on TM

Old Post Apr-12-2012 03:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2
Echo Beach capacity is 5000 people. Main stage is 15k. All stages run 12-12 daily.

OS

cool thanks! so is echo beach the digital stage, or that's somewhere else?

Old Post Apr-12-2012 03:02  Canada
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I thought no hard tickets.

not sure where that info came from originally but I've heard from a promoter that promoters are picking up hard tickets on friday

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-12-2012 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- 2005 House Tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGareth Emery & Jon O'Bir - "Escapade" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread