Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PatMcGroin
lost

Satan (eek!) just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!

title says it all...

2007.10.13 - Essential Mix - John Digweed: The Warehouse Project, Manchester, UK
http://soundcloud.com/das-boy/2007-...t-manchester-uk

have always liked digweed but man for some reason i missed this set until today. and man was i living in a cave or what cuz this set is absolutely bonkers. the man is in a furry of madness from start to finish. didnt even know digweed could play like this to be honest! hence why i need more!! theres gotta be some similar sets but before i kill two weeks of my life looking and downloading old digweed sets and scanning through them i figured i would ask here...

thanks in advance.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 17:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

ah yes i distinctly remember the thread when this set first came out..at the time sasha and digweed were on a roll with their bonnaroo set ...and i personally think that he went downhill after this, maybe late 08.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 17:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coleby76
Senior tranceaddict

Re: just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
title says it all...

2007.10.13 - Essential Mix - John Digweed: The Warehouse Project, Manchester, UK
http://soundcloud.com/das-boy/2007-...t-manchester-uk

have always liked digweed but man for some reason i missed this set until today. and man was i living in a cave or what cuz this set is absolutely bonkers. the man is in a furry of madness from start to finish. didnt even know digweed could play like this to be honest! hence why i need more!! theres gotta be some similar sets but before i kill two weeks of my life looking and downloading old digweed sets and scanning through them i figured i would ask here...

thanks in advance.

Inox Festival Touluse believe it's 5-13-07. I'm uploading it to mediafire. For me 99-00 he had the best mixes.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coleby76 Click here to Send coleby76 a Private Message Add coleby76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Ehh, I prefer Digweed sets from like 1999-2003... MMII and his Global Underground: Hong Kong albums in particular.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jun-29-2012 13:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coleby76
Senior tranceaddict

Inox Festival 5-13-07-
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w01s7hbadh6ka83

EM 5-16-99
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z7rph0c7137fe8q

@ Firestone 96 pt1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ek077y7rvx7y8xf

pt2
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1kdcvrpf7vs7fj5

Old Post Jun-30-2012 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coleby76 Click here to Send coleby76 a Private Message Add coleby76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

cheers!!

Old Post Jul-01-2012 02:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

his 08 essential mix from Amnesia is decent as well

Old Post Jul-01-2012 10:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by evo8

i see no digweed 2008 essential mix...

Old Post Jul-01-2012 10:52  Germany
coleby76
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evo8

great hour of music. uploading it now

Old Post Jul-02-2012 20:07  United States
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

digweed has been really disappointing these last few years. regardless, one of my favourite sets by him;

http://soundcloud.com/marckoza/john...2005-07-30-live

Old Post Jul-02-2012 20:11  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

#looks up fabric set...

Old Post Jul-02-2012 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

This is the best Digweed set ever?

Old Post Jul-02-2012 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help Identifying Six Tracks - Song 5 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarl Taylor- Matic Maythem [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread