Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
yossef-m
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AndreasA
The Dirty Fours - Breathless

It mite be this one. Although I am not so sure.

nopppeee checked it!

but im still woeking of this also.

Old Post Oct-10-2006 02:15  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for yossef-m Click here to Send yossef-m a Private Message Add yossef-m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndreasA
tranceaddict in training

damn, it's a pretty nice song, just can't make out these words.

Anyways i'll try some more tomorrow, for now im going out to a kafe, im out my friends. Ciao!!!

Old Post Oct-10-2006 02:34  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for AndreasA Click here to Send AndreasA a Private Message Add AndreasA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Share the set plz. Then I might help.

Old Post Oct-14-2006 22:49  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arheos
tranceaddict in training

It's towards the end of 04. Ian Brown - Fear (UNKLE Remix) and
the beginning of 05. The Dirty Fours - Breathless and it continues there. So is that it? (I can't verify the tracklist, I only took it from the previous page as the tracklist I have, has it un-id'd)
BTW Don't shoot, I just got hold of the mix.

EDIT @yossef-m: How complete is your tracklist? Up at Cattaneo's forums the side 2 contains one unidentified track between those two above.

Last edited by Arheos on Oct-17-2006 at 19:46

Old Post Oct-17-2006 15:47  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Arheos Click here to Send Arheos a Private Message Add Arheos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
linkinparkrulz
Junior tranceaddict

good work mate things are lookin up for this killer tune

Old Post Oct-17-2006 23:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for linkinparkrulz Click here to Send linkinparkrulz a Private Message Add linkinparkrulz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

What a brilliant tune, its such a shame its still unidentified

Old Post Oct-27-2006 12:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndreasA
tranceaddict in training

:S

I am not too sure what it is, but i tried all i can. I do not understand what this woman is singing about so i cant do lyric searhes on google...

This song has been unidentified for 2 years... skata re... meaning SHIT MAN!

Old Post Oct-29-2006 22:08  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for AndreasA Click here to Send AndreasA a Private Message Add AndreasA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChopSoy
tranceaddict in training

hm she is singing in hindi and i can translate if u want to know what she is saying but i dont know if u can make a search on hindi lyrics.

Old Post Oct-30-2006 10:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ChopSoy Click here to Send ChopSoy a Private Message Add ChopSoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

Oh man..this is still up? lol..Im the original guy who posted this track to be ID'd

Old Post Nov-21-2006 00:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

quote:
Originally posted by ChopSoy
hm she is singing in hindi and i can translate if u want to know what she is saying but i dont know if u can make a search on hindi lyrics.

already been done..tx though

Old Post Nov-21-2006 00:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

and that wavy gravy remix still hasnt been Id'd...no its not yunus mix...such a great set it was...I want old sasha back

Old Post Nov-21-2006 00:39  Canada
inderocker
Junior tranceaddict

me too!!

Old Post Nov-28-2006 16:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inderocker Click here to Send inderocker a Private Message Visit inderocker's homepage! Add inderocker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRussian track I need identified... [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTin Tin Out - "Strings for Yasmin" (Matt Darey Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread