Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I know it's a quick high to put someone down but can you cut me some slack?

God created us upright. Adam & Eve caused us to be hateful by nature. People are the reason for this fallen world.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 13:45  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
I know it's a quick high to put someone down but can you cut me some slack?

God created us upright. Adam & Eve caused us to be hateful by nature. People are the reason for this fallen world.

Considering Gods claim to have unlimited love for Humans and he even gave his only son to be killed for our sins then why are we still evil and hateful if our sins were banished by the death of Jesus. In Gods eyes or Kane's eyes we are hateful? Why is he still testing us and blaming us for what Adam and Eve did? They were just prototype Humans that God made. Every first trial run has some glitches.

Why can't he look at us Humans now in 2012 and see we need his divine help more than ever and we do not need to keep being testing to see if we are true about our love for him. If you had a child and saw him or her crying from hunger, would you not feed him or her??? Of course you would. God created us according to what your saying out of love but he sees us crying for hunger and diseased and he just kicks back and says "Follow these rules and stories in my book" and "I work in mysterious ways".

He can't be that busy if he is supposed to have the power to know what everyone is thinking and doing at all times. We don't need more money and problems as Humans as a whole, we need him to show every last Human a different world, the world he wanted us to have when he created us, right? A world of peace and love. He has people all over the world teaching other Humans of his love but yet he does nothing himself. Is he still mad about Adam and Eve? I thought he was a forgivable?

And I can create Human life with a Woman and if I do so, I wouldn't make that person hateful and evil even if his great great great Grandma stole an apple from a tree and talked to a snake.

I just see Humans that are all going to hell because they have no guidance and the only person or entity that can give ultimate guidance to us is never home and his name is God. I kinda feel like he doesn't love us at all or Earth is just a big ant hill to him and every once in awhile he likes to kick it and watch us all run to rebuild our hill again.

I think people mistake light for God to much. People die and come back to life and say they saw a white light and it was God or Heaven but that is usually because your in a surgery room on your back looking up at an electric light system that glows white. Or if it happens in nature and you fall on your back you are seeing the sun light before you come back to life. I wonder what are the statistics of people who died and came back to life that were laying on their stomach and still claimed to see a white light that was God/Heaven and then came back to life to tell the story.

I'm just rambling with my Kindergarten knowledge.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Desiderata
I wonder what are the statistics of people who died and came back to life that were laying on their stomach and still claimed to see a white light that was God/Heaven and then came back to life to tell the story.

Probably quite good, since the white light woudnt be what you see but the brains way of coping with the lack of oxygen as far as i understand the science around this. And if youre brought up in a culture when youre told to expect jesus/god in the form of a white light at a moment of death the brain is much more likely to conjure up that image when its nearing shutdown.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 15:33  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Bravo, Matt.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 15:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Probably quite good, since the white light woudnt be what you see but the brains way of coping with the lack of oxygen as far as i understand the science around this. And if youre brought up in a culture when youre told to expect jesus/god in the form of a white light at a moment of death the brain is much more likely to conjure up that image when its nearing shutdown.

Didn't know that it was really caused by lack of Oxygen. I know from experience that once I was punched in the face pretty hard where I saw a flash of white light but it only lasted a split second but it was bright.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Yeah, seizures give me all sorts of light effects, primarily above one eye. It really feels as though you're being swallowed by something immense and bright. Epilepsy and spirituality have a long-standing history together, and for good reason, too. It's like a dysphoric kind of orgasm that doesn't end until you blackout, so it's only natural that people lacking the understanding would suppose it to be divine in nature.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

^I admire your hard work in that post. Even though Jesus paid the penalty, people still sin because they assume they will automatically be forgiven. The message of the cross is to feel sorry for your trespasses. That doesn't mean the best christians won't sin. Everybody will sin for the rest of their lived due to human nature. That is why daily repentance is the essence of a christian life.
Christians don't have supernatural powers. We still have to pay our bills and eat our vitamins like any person. The God of the universe isn't going to put a Benz in the garage just because I prayed for it.

I also wondered why God doesn't do a quick-fix solution to the world's problems. No one knows his train of thought, but the best answer is found in the Bible. All he asks via the prophets is that people love each other and get along. He's given everyone freewill to do that or not.

Those kids aren't entirely unattended. A lot of good has been done in the name of God and there are many christians who keep the 3rd world countries stable with daily necessities.

Christianity isn't a faith of instant gratification. This faith is a daily struggle, and I get mad at God too. All I can do is have radical faith and obey His scripture.
The good news is that Jesus came back to life after 3 days. Hallelujah to the risen savior. All he asks is that people love each other and get along. He's given everyone freewill to do that or not.

Last edited by Mattsanity. on Apr-09-2012 at 16:44

Old Post Apr-09-2012 16:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
I've been persecuted a lot in this thread. Perhaps I deserved it, so I apologize if I forced my belief on people.

My prayer is that Jesus can penetrate a non-christian and plant in him a godly seed.

The sad fact is that I can't even tell if you're being serious, trolling, or just deluded. The "good news", if we're going to call it that, is that you're funny.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-09-2012 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
My prayer is that Jesus can penetrate a non-christian

Old Post Apr-09-2012 16:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
^I admire your hard work in that post. Even though Jesus paid the penalty, people still sin because they assume they will automatically be forgiven. The message of the cross is to feel sorry for your trespasses. That doesn't mean the best christians won't sin. Everybody will sin for the rest of their lived due to human nature. That is why daily repentance is the essence of a christian life.
Christians don't have supernatural powers. We still have to pay our bills and eat our vitamins like any person. The God of the universe isn't going to put a Benz in the garage just because I prayed for it.

I also wondered why God doesn't do a quick-fix solution to the world's problems. No one knows his train of thought, but the best answer is found in the Bible. All he asks via the prophets is that people love each other and get along. He's given everyone freewill to do that or not.

Those kids aren't entirely unattended. A lot of good has been done in the name of God and there are many christians who keep the 3rd world countries stable with daily necessities.

Christianity isn't a faith of instant gratification. This faith is a daily struggle, and I get mad at God too. All I can do is have radical faith and obey His scripture.
The good news is that Jesus came back to life after 3 days. Hallelujah to the risen savior. All he asks is that people love each other and get along. He's given everyone freewill to do that or not.

I understand all this. I'm just trying to add the opposite emotion to what your saying. Because I'm hearing about men being evil and humans are hateful etc etc. So I'm just trying to say if you say God made us or really any Religious person saying God made us but then at the same time says we are evil and hateful then God should do something about it and fix it instead of making our life about resisting temptations and proving are love and worship to him. If we are so fucked up, it's the old expression like father like son. That's why I don't see God fitting into the things you are saying.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 18:08  United States
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

Also this brand of Religion you are in right now is making things harder for you if you ask me. It seems like they are really laying on the guilt trip on their members, something fierce like bro.

Makes you wonder who the evil and judgemental men really are if you catch my drift. Not you but the people that are telling you that you are.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 18:11  United States
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

The pleasures of this world are so short that they're bittersweet. Even the lowest peasant wouldn't do what Jesus did, he washed people's feet.

What I'm trying to say is that Jesus brings more satisfaction than naked strippers around you.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 18:33  South Korea

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease identify blue monday remix [2003] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMurphy Brown & Nu NRG - "Aloa-P" (Mr. Pink Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread