Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Actually, the situation is even more troubling. More often than not, most "atheist" threads come from a line of reasoning so poor and fallacious, that it makes me wish they were posted by trolls.

Any specific examples?

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 02:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
I'd be touched, but I'm not.

I accept that people need to believe in such things for comfort, but that doesn't make them true. It's all just wishful thinking and false consolation. And people who offer me false consolation are false friends.

I am unfortunately not convinced, your horeseshit is based on faith - which is admitting flat-out that there is no proof.

And I just know you are trolling..trust me on it. By the way, there is a tiny purple dragon in your left tit. It's adorable.. what? Oh, no, I don't have proof. You just have to trust me on it. It's a matter of faith, you know.

Your beliefs are antiquated, Matt dear. And I don't swallow my moral code in tablet form.
Thou shalt keep thy fucking delusions to thyself.

Angry much? lol

I'm confused -- was he offering you false consolation before you went into this thread?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-16-2012 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Any specific examples?

I wouldn't mind learning some Lira information myself.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Angry much? lol

I'm confused -- was he offering you false consolation before you went into this thread?

I thought I was being exceedingly polite considering how I really feel about religion.
Did you expect me to call it the glorious truth? Besides, the guy is a troll, notice how barely anyone bothered to seriously debate with him (including myself)?

Old Post Apr-16-2012 04:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

He's not a troll, he really is this delusional / stupid.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-16-2012 04:37  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Spam, give me some time and I can look for the most painful examples if you want.
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
He's not a troll, he really is this delusional / stupid.

No, he IS a troll. He just fails to be as amusing as this guy:

Old Post Apr-16-2012 04:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pokit
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-16-2012 05:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pokit Click here to Send Pokit a Private Message Add Pokit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm oblivious to the meaning of all these pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
I'd be touched, but I'm not.

I accept that people need to believe in such things for comfort, but that doesn't make them true. It's all just wishful thinking and false consolation. And people who offer me false consolation are false friends.

I am unfortunately not convinced, your horeseshit is based on faith - which is admitting flat-out that there is no proof.

And I just know you are trolling..trust me on it. By the way, there is a tiny purple dragon in your left tit. It's adorable.. what? Oh, no, I don't have proof. You just have to trust me on it. It's a matter of faith, you know.

Your beliefs are antiquated, Matt dear. And I don't swallow my moral code in tablet form.
Thou shalt keep thy fucking delusions to thyself.

You might dump on my faith, but I will be there for you on this site if you need any support. I'm not saying you're inferior (we're all equal), but I want to be a helping hand. If this was real life, I would buy coffee with you so we can make friends with each other.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 13:06  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Actually, the situation is even more troubling. More often than not, most "atheist" threads come from a line of reasoning so poor and fallacious, that it makes me wish they were posted by trolls.

Not to call you out or anything like that...but im calling you out on this You're guilty of this yourself. A while ago you started an atheist thread of sorts (cant remember what the name of it was exactly), where it started ok, but as the many dozens of paragraphs went by (your thread starter posts are looong) it went from "i see his point, thats true" and "ok, i gues thats a reasonable point to make" to "wait, what?" and "jesus fucking christ Marcus did you read this shit before you posted in" and eventualy to banging my head against the table then writing a very lengthy (longer than yours!) and somewhat angry reply which ultimately resulted in a "Meh, fuck this" sigh of resignation and clicking on the red x button instead of the post reply button.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 14:01  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Not to call you out or anything like that...but im calling you out on this You're guilty of this yourself. A while ago you started an atheist thread of sorts (cant remember what the name of it was exactly), where it started ok, but as the many dozens of paragraphs went by (your thread starter posts are looong) it went from "i see his point, thats true" and "ok, i gues thats a reasonable point to make" to "wait, what?" and "jesus fucking christ Marcus did you read this shit before you posted in" and eventualy to banging my head against the table then writing a very lengthy (longer than yours!) and somewhat angry reply which ultimately resulted in a "Meh, fuck this" sigh of resignation and clicking on the red x button instead of the post reply button.

When was this? It wasn't last year's April Fool's thread, was it?

Old Post Apr-16-2012 14:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

I dont think it was an april fools thread since i remember it starting off ok, but then it hit me "wait, why is lira building up this massive strawman?". In the end i dont think i even participated in the thread, but i did write a massive reply to your post dissecting the points you made before eventualy saying fuck it and closing the browser before posting the reply

Old Post Apr-16-2012 14:29  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold soft techno track from 1994 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFranchino - "999" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread