Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How Many Nightclubs have You Been Thrown Out Of......
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

How Many Nightclubs have You Been Thrown Out Of......

...if any.....

and if you have....did you end up being banned from that club

Old Post Aug-15-2012 02:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Hmmm, been kicked out of 3, from memory. Never banned, though the bouncers told me to behave myself the next time I went in there. I can't actually remember what I did

Old Post Aug-15-2012 02:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

several times in my youth

Old Post Aug-15-2012 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I used to get really aggressive when I got hammered in my younger days, and loved to run my mouth so getting into tussles happened. Mix coke and booze with me c'est fini. I've never been kicked out of an alcohol free club, I'm like the total opposite in those. the best parties don't serve booze, so you just dance. I've never seen a fight in one of those clubs. I've been in one where there was a murder, but it happened in the hip hop room and black people on drugs is crazy.

The cops just let then party in the house/techno room continue and locked the place down. The party was still great after, and many had no clue it happened. Lee Burridge was freaked out but killed it. The room stayed packed all night because you couldn't leave, so needless to say it was a constant gong show.

Last edited by Dykes_on_Jay on Aug-15-2012 at 02:43

Old Post Aug-15-2012 02:35  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Many times.

When I drink liquor I get crazy, so yea, shit happens.

Glad those days are behind me.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 02:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I got kicked out of Sona (Montreal) at a Paul van Dyk show when I collapsed from heat exhaustion. I wasn't even that f'd up, it was just way too hot in there. I had to wait in the parking lot in my car for my friend to come out at the end. During that time I pissed in a water bottle and put it under my car while I waited. When he came out and I was backing out the piss bottle exploded everywhere. Needless to say I didn't hang out to see who got sprayed.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

I got kicked out of Sound Bar in Chicago for being too drunk.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I got kicked out of Sona (Montreal) at a Paul van Dyk show when I collapsed from heat exhaustion. I wasn't even that f'd up, it was just way too hot in there. I had to wait in the parking lot in my car for my friend to come out at the end. During that time I pissed in a water bottle and put it under my car while I waited. When he came out and I was backing out the piss bottle exploded everywhere. Needless to say I didn't hang out to see who got sprayed.

Yeah I can remember the humidity in the place causing the walls to be wet in extreme times. Still the best club I've ever been to in this city though.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:10  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

It was ok but I will never understand why people liked it so much. Nothing tops Stereo 2001-2004 imo.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

The face policy kept most idiots out, and the drugs in this city were way better back then producing great results. The "secret" bar was neat too on the rare occasion you might be able to get in. The face policy needs to make a comeback, and I guarantee that it would produce better results than this sterile free for all of epic shit that pass for club nights sometimes today. even the Friday crowd at stereo is a bit aggressive and weird the last times I went. Maybe I'm just like my mother, she's never satisfied.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:32  China
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

Only once...well twice. same place.

First time was after a game of Kings (if you don't know the game, the "winner" aka Loser has to drink a communal glass of mixed alcohol, which in my case was beer, wine and whiskey)

Went to the first bar. had a beer and i was out of it. we went to the strip club across the street and as i was walking down the stairs they said "No. he can't come in" just because i was so obviously drunk.

the second time at the same strip club...I got in a argument with this big fat black stripper because she said I owed her $20 for grabbing her boob. The story went like this:

She came up to our table and was really obnoxious. She kept asking if we wanted a dance...and we said No thank you. She started sticking her tits in our faces and i eventually smacked it out of the way. this enraged the black woman and she started yelling at me. Told me "It's $20 if you want to touch" and i explained that I did not want to touch...I was forced to.

the owner told us to just leave.

the end.

yeah and it wasn't a night club but what ever.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
She started sticking her tits in our faces and i eventually smacked it out of the way.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 03:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How Many Nightclubs have You Been Thrown Out Of......
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArmin Trance energy track? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirscape - "L'Esperanza" (Armin van Buuren's Rising Star Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread