Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
whiskers
old skool

best raver paraphernalia are surgical masks, they totally rock.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 13:04  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveSZ
When The Levee Breaks

quote:
Originally posted by hadi ******
im 20, 21 in november. i was a true raver back in the day. just had my big jnco pants (30 inch around the legs i believe). with my size medium size bright teeshirt, one braclet on each arm, and no need for a pacifier and as i didnt use one or need one, i just went for the msuic, because i loved it, and still do, but that was back in 99, i am not sure if i can go to raves anymore, i dont like that scene

Yeah. I never had giant pants or all that, but I used to rave back in the day. I'm kinda nostalgic for those days tbh.

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF

That's freaking hilarious man.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 13:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveSZ Click here to Send DaveSZ a Private Message Add DaveSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

quote:
quote:
loconet Hey Tron, Curious, How did you get into the music/scene?

well, like 8 months ago i was hanigin out wit my g/f's bro. He asked me if i wanted to go have sum fun, so im like "sure this town sucks ass". So we were driving for a half hour till we got to this old warehouse and im just like "what the fuck is this shit" than he told me to go open the door. And when i opened it it was instant happiness. it turns out that the "old wearhouse" was a rave. And ive been in love with it ever since.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 14:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_TRON Click here to Send DJ_TRON a Private Message Add DJ_TRON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

Something I find funny about kandi kids or whatever, is the UK club scene was at that stage a decade ago, only the music was VERY different

Fully hardcore raver at 13? Well you're not really a clubber (raver is such a stupid term) unless you've been to a club/rave, and at 13 it pretty much impossible for that to happen.

21 in sept myself, and the past 5 years have been an absolute blast

Old Post Jul-19-2003 15:10  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

quote:
Originally posted by Spad
Why do you care what people wear?

If it bothers you that much, you really need to get a life It's attitudes like this that are destorying the UK dance scene, don't kill yours before it's even started

But it's people like them who are destroying the US rave scene. With them come the drugs, and with the drugs comes the R.A.V.E. Act.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 15:49  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dvuble
Senior tranceaddict

im 14

if age doesnt matter, i would have gotten the chance to see James Holden, Sasha, Nick Warren, Matt Hardwick, Jody Wisternhoff from Way Out West (sp?) this past year in my city, and Sasha and James Lavelle next week. yeahhh, my age sucks.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:04  Indonesia
Click Here to See the Profile for dvuble Click here to Send dvuble a Private Message Add dvuble to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mongeone
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mndeg
rofl, people really don't say raver anymore

i do im a fkn raver and proud! i love going to raves in warehouses and on farms, i love associating with people of all different types and i love being a part of one of the most versitile scenes in the world.. theres not many places where you can hear hardcore, happyhard, trance, hardhouse, breaks, dnb, gabba, hi-nrg, italo house etc etc all at the one place... and i love how sooo many people are soooooooo INTO THE MUSIC AND LOVE it that they go out of their way to make costumes and bracelets and buy glowstiks and lights to make the ngiht that much mroe special... its great to see sooo much enthusiasm in a person and when you have a room full of them all with an open mind set the atmosphere is crazy.

FUCK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO DISS THE TRULY MOST DEDICATED PEOPLE TO THE SCENE YOU ARE THE FUCKING IGNORANT ONES LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF THE RAVE CULTURE AND WHAT IT ORIGINALLY STOOD FOR... ITS TURNED INTO A FUCKING DISGRACE SOME `PLUR` REALLY FKN NEEDS TO BE REINSTATED INTO THE COMMUNITY!

"If you take the simplest, crudest notion of self-consciousness, I suppose that would be the sort of self-consciousness that a lobster has: When it`s hungry, it eats something, but it never eats itself. It has some way of distinguishing between itself and the rest of the world, and it ahs a rather special regard for itself."
Daniel Dennett

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mongeone Click here to Send mongeone a Private Message Add mongeone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

quote:
[QUOTE]if age doesnt matter, i would have gotten the chance to see James Holden, Sasha, Nick Warren, Matt Hardwick, Jody Wisternhoff from Way Out West (sp?) this past year in my city, and Sasha and James Lavelle next week. yeahhh, my age sucks.[?QUOTE]
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_TRON Click here to Send DJ_TRON a Private Message Add DJ_TRON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

Yeah, but she's hot isn't she?

Last edited by aloep on Jul-19-2003 at 16:41

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

quote:

well, like 8 months ago i was hanigin out wit my g/f's bro. He asked me if i wanted to go have sum fun, so im like "sure this town sucks ass". So we were driving for a half hour till we got to this old warehouse and im just like "what the fuck is this shit" than he told me to go open the door. And when i opened it it was instant happiness. it turns out that the "old wearhouse" was a rave. And ive been in love with it ever since. [/QUOTE]

ROFL @ this story.

ffs, do they really still have raves in warehouses and shit?

and yeah, sasha really is a horrible dj. she's such a slut, i just hate her. too commercial.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:38  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

Just out of annoyance what do you guys mean by "Mainstream" and "Commercial". I hear those words thrown around a lot when people don't like something. Is it some weird ass "everyone likes it and most people are stupid, therefor it must be stupid" kind of logic, or what.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pink_glitter
tranceaddict

Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are.

I'm 16

quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Just out of annoyance what do you guys mean by "Mainstream" and "Commercial".

i think "Commercial" is when peple advertise things in between the music, like local radios, and "mainstream" is when there is uninterrupted music on a radio, i.e like Digitally Imported streams

Old Post Jul-19-2003 17:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for pink_glitter Click here to Send pink_glitter a Private Message Visit pink_glitter's homepage! Add pink_glitter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Id This Track [2004] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMylene Farmer - Optimistique-moi (Junior Jack Psycho Vocal Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread