Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wasmario
1st Austrian TrancEaddict

Question

Can paranoia lead anyone to a conclusion??

Member of the 21 SOUNDSYSTEM

Trance in the morning and the day is your friend!

Old Post Apr-19-2001 17:15  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for wasmario Click here to Send wasmario a Private Message Visit wasmario's homepage! Add wasmario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol paranoia.. that we're out to take over the world..
mmmmm yes...

Old Post Apr-19-2001 17:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wasmario

wanna do that alone or together with lynx??

Old Post Apr-20-2001 01:44  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for wasmario Click here to Send wasmario a Private Message Visit wasmario's homepage! Add wasmario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

together of course! we are one!

Old Post Apr-20-2001 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wasmario

ok. but you should split up again, coz its hardwork rullin the world all alone!!

I know it, i already tried to

Have you all got these damn ALEXA.COM-plugins in your browsers??

N8 everybody!!

Old Post Apr-20-2001 02:11  Austria
Blik
The Almighty Blik

thx for the hint LYNX

Check out the Polls (everything else)

Go and vote!!!

Old Post Apr-20-2001 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

rofl. it's actually posted?! hehehe. omg...

Old Post Apr-20-2001 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kamakazee
Senior tranceaddict

Who really cares???!
this is really stupid, this whole conversation, I mean how much satifaction would this give you michiel if they are the same person? and what if they are not, wont you look like a big arse? just let it be , plus lynx is a really cool guy!

All the good things in life are immoral, illegal or heavily TrancEd

Old Post Apr-21-2001 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazee Click here to Send Kamakazee a Private Message Add Kamakazee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

Talking time to reveal

he guys

I guess it's time to say that this whole idea of infinty being lynx was just a joke. I've been playing a prank on you lot all the time. Can't believe there have actually been people that believed that you were the same or that there were people that honestly thought that I was serieus. It's been so funny, I laughed my ass off everytime I visited this thread and read the new replies. There has even been a poll devoted to this subject (so more or less....well.....um....to me )
So, anywayz, guys it's been great fun
hope to hear from ya soon
um.....well.....never mind. hehe

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-21-2001 19:51  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazee
Who really cares???!
this is really stupid, this whole conversation, I mean how much satifaction would this give you michiel if they are the same person? and what if they are not, wont you look like a big arse? just let it be , plus lynx is a really cool guy!

thanks!! lol...michiel...you're a weird one...

Old Post Apr-21-2001 20:28 
michiel
DJ RUSH

but we sure had fun eh lynx, eh, eh??
lol

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-22-2001 15:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol yea.. its well worth the laugh..

Old Post Apr-22-2001 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovely vocal ID........ [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Walder - Crown [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread