Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Rowan is 12 now and as tall as me (5’7”) solomon is 8 and not far behind. It goes by quickly!

Old Post Oct-24-2018 22:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yay! I know we are FB pals, but I love seeing you here.

Rowan is 5'7"??? Jesus!

Old Post Oct-24-2018 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yeah just started walking this week!

Everything gets a little more difficult once they are mobile.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Oct-25-2018 11:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah, I was in no rush for it; however, she starts daycare next week and I'm glad I didn't miss this milestone. Timing couldn't be better!

Old Post Oct-25-2018 11:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Rowan is 12 now and as tall as me (5’7”) solomon is 8 and not far behind. It goes by quickly!

Didn't notice she was that tall at the pictures, my daughter is also 12, but a lot smaller. My son is 9, so both are of similar age.
Your kids are so totally you, in a good and funny way

Good to see you back!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-25-2018 15:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
she starts daycare next week

Good luck!

We started a 2 times a week morning day care 2 months ago. She finally stopped crying when we drop her off. She would start this death grip on us when we were walking her up to the room. Then loose it when we'd try to put her on the ground.

Old Post Oct-26-2018 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Thank you! I am sure she will cry, but I know it's to be expected. I know not to prolong the goodbye and have a little goodbye ritual.

We have been over to her provider's place a couple times for about an hour each time, and she happily played on the floor while we chatted. So she is at least a little familiar with the woman and her space.

Old Post Oct-26-2018 15:47 
Silky Johnson

Not a single tear or any quivering lips. In fact as I was saying goodbye she completely ignored me and was ogling all the toys.

And now four whole days completely to myself!

Old Post Oct-29-2018 14:01 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Awesome! Now she might cry when you try to pick her up

Old Post Oct-29-2018 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Our little guy isn't even 9 months old yet and he's climbing all over everything in an effort to stand up. He wants to stand all the time! He also wears 18 month onesies now at 22lbs. How is time moving so quickly??

Shit, people aren't kidding when they tell you to soak in those early days. I've barely blinked and this dude is already huge. He's strong, too! When he's fussy or squirmy you can barely hold onto him lol.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Oct-29-2018 14:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Awesome! Now she might cry when you try to pick her up

I won't be surprised. Our friends' son goes there also and apparently he has cried a few times not wanting to leave.

Old Post Oct-29-2018 15:12 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

tooth #5 is peeking out...the little girl is not a fan

Old Post Nov-02-2018 00:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005 progressive tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCa-Lo - What's Wrong [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread