Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Birthplace of TranceAddict
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by endless_summer
Thanks for the input all!

I've tried internetarchive and had no luck there.

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:15  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

oh... and here's some more good stuff that some of you might like ..

quote:

ABOUT ME
(Geez that sounds pretty cheesy eh? "About Me" - Sounds like your typical Geocities page - haha!)

I've had some of you e-mailing me asking me where I'm from.. etc.. so I figured it would probably be easier if I said some stuff about myself in here. A lot of you assumed I was in Europe which is not the case - I'm in Toronto, Canada. It's only been in the last year that the Toronto NightClub Scene has matured and started to play more Trance/House. Before that you were stuck with the usual Eurodance/Freestyle and R&B/HipHop & some House. I used to be a EuroDance fanatic as those of you that were on #DanceMP3 (Efnet IRC) would remember seeing Swamper's site being posted

I really got turned on to the "Uplifting Trance/Dream" genre when Robert Miles' "Dreamland" was released in 1996. I absolutely could not stop playing the tracks on the CD. It was also around this time that I'd surf the net for whatever Trance I could find and get .MP2 files (yes.. there were .MP2 files before .MP3 - really, really bad quality). I was so starved for this music but I could never find a place to hear it. When I went to Portugal in 1998 I couldn't stop listening to the radio there - a ton of them played both Eurodance and later at night I'd hear Trance/Techno and I LOVED it!! At the same time I'd watch Viva on TV and see those Music Videos that I don't get a chance to see here in Canada. It's all that mainstream shit like Britney Spears & Mariah Carey that gets all the airtime. This is why I put up the "Music Videos" section so that all of you can see the videos that are sometimes very hard to find.

Those of you that have been listening to Trance for a few years will agree with me when I say that there is alot of SHIT trance out there. It's not a simple task to produce a track that both sounds good and is unique. I hate hearing rip-offs of other tracks with just a few samples thrown in to make it a little bit different. I spend a bunch of hours a week listening to trance and I only post tracks that I think the majority of you would also consider to be good quality + original. I'm always open to suggestions and if you're a DJ and have some wicked tracks and want some of your stuff posted then e-mail me.

One situtation that I'm sure most of you have been in is the "I want this track.. it goes like 'da da da da do do do' with a female singing something". It REALLY sucks when you want a track but have no clue who sings it or what the title of it is. This is especially bad at raves when the DJ can have it mixed in with another track so it makes it even harder to identify sometimes. So that's why I put up the "Unknown Tracks" section because I REALLY want those tracks.

Peace my fellow Trance fans.

Swamper
tranceaddict@chemist.com

- Swamper
(circa 1999-2000)

quote:

My Top 30 All-Time Favourites
(as of May 2000)
Rank
Artist / DJ
Track Name

Paul Van Dyk

For An Angel

The Generator

Where Are You Now [Moonman Remix]

Binary Finary

1998 [Paul Van Dyk Remix]

DJ Armin Van Buuren

Communication

Veracocha

Carte Blanche

Jetset & Plastic Angel

Lost In Trance

Ayla

Ayla

Delerium

Silence [Remix]

Binary Finary

Cryogen

Skynet UK

Open The Flood Gates '99

DJ Sakin

Protect Your Mind

Signum

What U Got 4 Me?

Kai Tracid

Liquid Skies

Dune

MIllion Miles From Home

Lord Of Tranz

Trancestores

Ron Hagen & Pascal M

Forever

Push

Universal Nation

Sunbeam

Outside World

Stargate

Back In Time [Mega Lo Mania Remix]

DJ Armin Van Buuren

Blue Fear

Mandala

Evolution Theme

Energy 52

Cafe Del Mar

Silicum

Spirit Of Ankh

Commander Tom

Are Am Eye

Da Boy Tommy

Halloween

Up Server

Mood Swings

Evolver

Evolver

Cosmic Gate

Mental Atmosphere

Matt Darey

Liberation

Koala

Australia

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:23  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Need more Swamper blackmail materials.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

heh .. notice the site counter at the very bottom..

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:34  Micronesia-Federal State of
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

haha, love your tabs DESIDEL. Is that the RAM Records page?

Swamper was such a n00b, lol.

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

That's some classic info .... only the mighty desidel can shit like this! WOW

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:45  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
haha, love your tabs DESIDEL. Is that the RAM Records page?

No, it's the Drum and Bass Arena site, we were lookin for some new tracks.

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:46  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
only the mighty desidel can shit like this! WOW

LOL wtf?

here's some shit for you.. from the old lifeforceindustries site..

quote:

DOSE

Dose was initially conceived as a clothing company printing limited quantities of T-shirts, sweatshirts, and baseball caps for sale at Toronto-area raves. In the spring of 1994, founders Steve Mealing and Chris Laycock parted ways with Chris moving to Vancouver to expand the clothing market and Steve joining a small crew of ravers from Barrie, Ontario to embark on event production. By the fall of 1994, Steve and his support crew promoted their first event, Motivation of Sound, and drew 900 paying customers for DJs Craig Walsh, Darren Price, and some of Toronto's finest. After consolidating its presence through a series of successful events and adding Aaron Micks, Chris Borkowski, and Wayne Mealing as full partners in 1995, Dose was ready to announce its mandate.

On September 30, 1995, 2000 partiers attended Funky Tekno Tribe in the now infamous multi-level underground parking lot of 393 King Street. Funky Tekno Tribe virtually defined the future formula of Dose Productions. It marked the first Toronto appearances of DJ Dan (San Francisco), Barry Weaver (Portland), Eric Davenport (Los Angeles), and Czech (Vancouver), all of whom were at the forefront of the West Coast Funky Breaks and House movement. Maintaining a residency status with this impressive line-up of DJs, as well as later recruits Hipp-E (Denver) and Donald Glaude (Seattle), Dose constructed an exclusive niche market that single-handedly cultivated Toronto's love for the sound of hard, funky acid Breaks and House. Following an exact protocol for event production ever since, Dose has built a reputation for the quality of their music and the capacity of their sound.

"Dose has always gone above and beyond the call of duty," says House and Techno DJ Tim Patrick, a local resident since the Motivation of Sound party. "From a crowd's standpoint, Dose has consistently brought in the DJs who can throw down the best sets and just take the party off the hook. From a DJ's standpoint, Dose has always presented the proper, large sound systems that every DJ wants to play on and every crowd wants to hear."

This commitment to sound production has been pivotal to the Dose mandate. While other, more established production companies were designing events largely around lavish laser shows, Dose stripped their nights down to the raw essential - overpowering sound systems that drove mingling socialites out of the main room, leaving plenty of space for the hardcore dancers. But that space didn't last long.

For their second anniversary, Dose's 2-4-1 event of March 16, 1996 witnessed crowds in excess of 3000 for the return of DJ Dan, DJ Sneak's first party appearance, and Terry Mullan's inaugural Dose set. 2-4-1 (Two Nations, Four Cities, One Groove) was the company's most elaborate production both domestically and internationally. In Toronto the event is still known as the "Brain Party" in honour of a silver and red-veined 20x20 foot plastic brain set in the middle of the dancefloor (which later appeared in the Kids In The Hall feature film Brain Candy). And as part of a massive four-city collaboration, 2-4-1 linked parties in Denver, Los Angeles, and Vancouver with live audio and video via the World Wide Web using CU-See Me software. Lasting over three time zones, 2-4-1 was such a groundbreaking success that Dose maintains the event (now known as Connected) as an annual anniversary celebration.

In 1998, Connected united Atlanta, Montreal, Denver, Vancouver, and Seattle under the Dose umbrella. The excitement of simultaneously partying and virtually interacting with ravers across North America drew a record attendance over 5000 to the Toronto event. Connected also boasts a number of firsts in the history of Toronto event production: the world premier of DJ Sneak's Live P.A. performance; the first Turntablist performance at a Toronto party with 1997 Technics DMC World Champion DJ A-Trak of the Invizibl Skratch Piklz; and because it was held at the 118,000 square foot municipally-owned C.N.E. Automotive Building, Connected represents the first time that local rave promoters had worked hand-in-hand with the city's police force.

Through Connected, Dose diplomatically announced to local government and law enforcement that Toronto's rave scene had achieved officially-recognized status. That underground production companies had permeated the mainstream was obvious in May of 1997 when the Dose co-promotion with Universal Concerts for the Chemical Brothers' first Toronto appearance sold out in twelve minutes.

But commercial acknowledgment of the significant role that Dose plays in Toronto's entertainment infrastructure has relied almost solely on impressive statistics. With attendance figures for Halloween 1998's Freakin party and May, 1999's Run DMC events, both joint ventures with Syrous, as well as Connected 1999 all in excess of 10,000, Dose has nurtured a once marginal community to an unrivaled status in the city's local economy. Meeting the challenges of this rapidly increasing market, Dose remains vigilant in its pursuit of the next, unprecedented development. Still manufacturing limited numbers of T-shirts, sweatshirts, and baseball caps just as it did in the beginning, Dose remains loyal to the commitment it established with patrons more than six years ago. And while attendance, attractions, and marketing become progressively larger and more complex, the Dose mandate remains the same: the best DJs and the biggest sound.

quote:

SYROUS

Predominantly known for hosting the finest international and domestic talent in Jungle, Syrous is more than just another event promoter. For the thousands of loyal followers who've attended their parties over the years, Syrous is Toronto's school of Jungle. And if you consider the hype that Toronto's scene has received from the press in England, Canada, and the United States, Syrous leads the pack in promoting Jungle and Drum & Bass in North America.

Part of that boast is strictly numbers. When Syrous hosted its first event on September 4, 1993, 800 people showed up for a one-room line-up of local DJs at the Cinespace film studios. Today, Syrous throws multi-room parties at venues like the Better Living Centre and Toronto Congress Centre with the world most sought after DJs and attendances exceeding 12,000.

In the years between, founder and CEO Rob Lisi along with partner Tyler Cho (who joined the company for its fourth year anniversary) have steadily guided the company through a series of evolutionary leaps while at the same time cultivating the knowledge, experience, and appreciation of the local scene. Still cited today by almost every local Jungle DJ and any partier who spent the night of May 7, 1994 at Scooter's Roller Rink in Rexdale, the Judgement Day event was the major turning point for both Syrous and Toronto. Not only was Judgement Day the North American debut of legendary DJ Kenny Ken - who would later become a resident at Syrous events - but it also marked the first time that a Jungle party in Toronto attracted a crowd of over 1,000.

Eager to swell the numbers and convert new followers to the sound of Jungle, Syrous extended its scope of promotion by including a House room for its third party, Origin Unknown. The move was a success and, under the tutelage of such DJ luminaries as the Hardkiss Collective, Hipp-E, DJ Dan, Mark Farina, and Terry Mullan, Syrous soon became a major player in the local House scene.

But it was the Renegades party on October 8, 1994, where Syrous staked its major claim on Toronto's rave scene and announced a new era in event production. Collaborating with veteran Toronto promoters Pleasure Force and the U.K.'s Lucky Spin record label, Renegades set all the future standards by breaking all the previous records: an unprecedented line-up including Jumpin Jack Frost, Darren Jay, DJ Rap, Trace, and Rhyme Tyme; the most spectacular light and sound engineering the city had ever witnessed; and an attendance over 3500.

Since then Syrous has maintained their position, along with Dose, as Toronto's largest production company. The sound rigs and laser shows have become progressively bigger and better. The numbers and diversity of the crowds have consistently multiplied. And the list of international guests - including Goldie, Roni Size and The Reprazent Crew, DJ Hype, Andy C, Randall, Ray Keith, L Double, DJ SS, Swift, Mickey Finn, M.C. GQ, M.C. Fearless, and M.C. Fats - continues to grow.

But Syrous isn't simply an import business and Toronto isn't known as the second city of Jungle because of regular visits from England's best DJs. From the very beginning, its commitment to developing local talent has been what's made Syrous North America's premier Jungle promoter. By developing its name through residents like Mystical Influence, Sniper, Marcus, and MC L Natural, Syrous has provided the type of fundamental on-site training for local talent to hone their skills as DJs and producers.

"Syrous has always been the place where we test out our new tunes," says Vinyl Syndicate DJ and producer Sniper. "If we got a good response on a dub plate at Syrous we knew we'd get a good response in the rest of the world because Syrous crowds have heard the best DJs in the world. 'Dub Plate Pressure' was initially done as a V.I.P. tune for Syrous and the first time we played it the crowd went insane. And after we released it on vinyl it became a huge seller. Syrous crowds told us it would be a hit."

Consolidating that connection between record releases and event production, autumn 1999 witnessed the launch of the Syrous Worldwide label. The debut release - DJ Slip's "Apocalypse/Doomsday" - will be followed by a CD series of the most upfront music mixed by the likes of Sniper and Mystical Influence. Manufactured and distributed by England's SRD Distribution, Syrous Worldwide is Rob Lisi's global leap in promoting Toronto's highly acclaimed Jungle and Drum & Bass scene. Taking over six years of local schooling into the next millenium, Syrous promises to be North America's leader in the production and promotion of Jungle and Drum & Bass.

quote:

RENEGADES

When the flyer for the first Renegades party asked "Are you really ready?" nobody in Toronto was fully prepared. A collaboration between the U.K.'s Lucky Spin record label and Toronto promoters Pleasure Force and Syrous, the Renegades production was above and beyond expectation. The lighting, sound, and location were the biggest and best the city had ever seen. The line-up rivaled the presentation of England's finest events with sets by Jumping Jack Frost, Trace, DJ Rap, Ryme Tyme, Darren Jay, Daemen, and a host of locals. And the energy of the party was beyond manic. To this day, many of those who were there still say that Renegades was the best party of all time in Toronto.

So in 1997, with the optimism of capturing the energy and excitement of that first event, Syrous founder and CEO Rob Lisi introduced Renegades as its own production company. Initially launched on May 10 for the Remembrance event, Renegades joined with Destiny Productions for a benefit party in memory of Eamon Henry, the owner of the X-static tape and clothing store. All proceeds from the event, which featured Kenny Ken, Phantasy, Robert De La Gautier, MC Fearless, and over twenty local DJs, were donated to Eamon's wife and children.

From a marketing standpoint, however, Renegades was established to accommodate a series of distinct, new patterns evolving in Toronto's underground music community. For more than five years, Jungle and Drum & Bass had largely been confined to the city's rave scene. But with a constant filtering process occuring in which older patrons defected from the rave scene to the club scene, and a whole new demographic of younger patrons arrived on site for the first time, the demands and needs of the community were in flux. With Tyler Cho joining the company as a full partner in June, 1997 Renegades was fully armed to meets these emerging needs and demands.

Acknowledging the widening age gap in the city's Jungle and Drum & Bass demographic, Renegades was quick to respond to both extremes. Defining its niche with the younger clientel, Renegades hosted a series of large, multi-room events. With a primary focus on Jungle and Drum & Bass the talent presented was unrivalled: Andy C, Randall, Darren Jay, and M.C. GQ on the Ram Records tour; Jumpin Jack Frost, Bryan Gee, Ray Keith, and M.C. Moose on the V Recordings World Tour; appearances by Mickey Finn, Brockie, Kenny Ken, DJ SS, Shy FX, and the now-deceased but always loved M.C. Stevie Hyper D. And its upfront commitment to House and Techno has been backed by sets from Rocky & Diesel with Ashley Beedle, C.J. Bolland, Hipp-E, Daemen, Terry Mullen, and the Tuff Jam duo.

On a parallel maneuver, Renegades made the bold move of taking Jungle and Drum & Bass into Toronto's House-dominated club scene. With its monthly Friday night event at Industry Nightclub called Sessions, Renegades provides the type of intimate environment that 19 and over patrons find lacking in the larger productions. One room of music, a selective line-up of residents including Mystical Influence, Sniper, Marcus, and MC L Natural, and recent guests like Bad Company, Darren Jay, Swift, LTJ Bukem, and DJ Zinc, have made the Renegades Sessions Toronto's premier Drum & Bass club night.

But it's the Renegades annual event called Rewind that perhaps best serves the particular character of Toronto's Jungle and Drum & Bass community. As one of North America's longest running and most established scenes, Toronto's history with Jungle and Drum & Bass reaches back to the beginning of the music itself. Held every year in November, Rewind is an event dedicated to the old-school flavour of Ragga Jungle and classic Breaks. For neophytes and old veterans, Rewind is the place to discover and rediscover some musical history with DJs like England's Kenny Ken, Denver's Vitamin D, and Toronto's Mystical Influence and John E digging deep into the vaults of their record collections. And in the true spirit of community, Rewind offers the possibility of capturing the energy and excitement of that original Renegades party.

Always looking to reach the next level of promotion, Renegades Airwaves has taken the sound of Jungle and Drum & Bass to radio and the Internet. Featuring a rotating list of Vinyl Syndicate DJs and your host MC L Natural, Renegades Airwaves can be heard every Thursday on CIUT FM 89.5 from midnight to 4 AM and at www.1groove.com from 10 to 4 AM.

quote:

LIFEFORCE INDUSTRIES

A joint venture between the Dose, Syrous, and Renegades production companies, Lifeforce Industries represents a new era in Canadian event promotion. With a mandate that includes hosting both large-scale events as well as more intimate affairs, Lifeforce is committed to delivering the best in global, underground dance music to an increasingly discerning market.

Originally formed in the summer of 1998 alongside now-defunct promotion company Better Days, Lifeforce single-handedly elevated Toronto's underground dance community to an unrivaled status. Uniting what were then the city's largest promoters - Dose, Renegades, and Better Days - Lifeforce bypassed the increasing division among Toronto's event promoters and presented a campaign of cooperation rather than competition.

The results are clear. Since its inception, Lifeforce has transplanted the local rave scene from its precarious origins to a legitimate status, in the process demonstrating the economic clout of the city's underground dance community. Working in conjunction with the Metropolitan police department and restricting their events to only safe, legal venues, Lifeforce provides the type of secure environments essential to cultivating a market that has grown beyond expectation.

Current attendance numbers at the large-scale, multi-room Lifeforce events now exceed 10,000 strong on an ongoing basis. Innovative, cutting-edge productions have featured brilliant performances from De La Soul, Mickey Finn, DJ Sneak, DJ Dan, Bad Boy Bill, Ed Rush, Darren Jay, and a host of others. On the more intimate side, Lifeforce has made Friday nights at System Sound Bar Toronto's most essential club night not only with guest appearances from the likes of Josh Wink and C.J. Bolland but also by creating residency nights for world-class local DJs Tim Patrick, Kenny Glasgow, Stretch & Hooker, Mystical Influence, Sniper, Slip & Slide, and MC L Natural.

And while much of the success of Lifeforce rests on a commitment to the highest quality in production, talent, and people, or on their reliable approach to event management, the real strength of the company is marketing. The current Lifeforce marketing campaign utilizes a series of strategic promotional techniques.

For each event, between 70,000 and 140,000 flyers, 5,000 to 10,000 full-colour posters, and 20,000 to 35,000 stickers are distributed across North America. A team of thirty-two in-house employees conducts the hand-to-hand combat-style street promotions in Toronto, targeting every club and rave event in the city before a Lifeforce event. This same street team guarantees prime placement for Lifeforce displays in 50 retail stores across metropolitan Toronto.

Maintaining the front-line promotions outside of Toronto, Lifeforce ships an additional 30,000 to 40,000 flyers, posters, and stickers to more than 140 promoters across Southern and Northern Ontario, Quebec, and every American city within a six hour driving radius of Toronto. American promoters ensure that Lifeforce also penetrates the U.S. retail market with flyer and poster placement and regular refills in over 112 outlets in New York, Ohio, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

In addition, a letter mailing list of over 10,000 people and an extensive email list directly reaches dedicated Lifeforce participants and further extends word-of-mouth promotions. And finally, with regular print advertising in Vice Magazine, Peace! Magazine, and Tribe Magazine, Lifeforce reaches into every niche of North America's club, rave, and urban markets to bring word of the next event.

With plans for cross-Canada campus promotions and event productions in the United States, Lifeforce is poised to demonstrate that years of underground experience and an effective marketing strategy are the only formula for quality event promotion. Having set the standards in Toronto, Lifeforce eagerly awaits the challenges beyond local borders.

quote:

Andy C Live @ Freakin 2000
(In Stock) Andy C - jungle / drum 'n bass
Andy C Live @ Freakin 2000
Only $15.99 CDN or $10.99 US
Click here to purchase this tape at TripleDecks.com

Andy C Live @ Syrous, Champion of Champions - 1994
(In Stock) Andy C - jungle / drum 'n bass
Andy C Live @ Syrous, Champion of Champions - 1994
Only $15.99 CDN or $11.99 US

Bad Boy Bill Live @ Syrous - Bitter Sweet
(In Stock) Bad Boy Bill - house
Bad Boy Bill Live @ Syrous - Bitter Sweet
Only $11.99 CDN or $8.99 US

TurboMixLive v1.0
(In Stock) Bad Company - jungle / drum 'n bass
TurboMixLive v1.0

B dub 3
(In Stock) Barry Weaver - House, Techno
B dub 3
Only $14.99 CDN or $10.99 US

Bryan Gee Live @ RUN DMC Dose / Syrous May 15 1999
(In Stock) Bryan Gee - jungle / drum 'n bass
Bryan Gee Live @ RUN DMC Dose / Syrous May 15 1999

TurboMix v3.0
(In Stock) Chris Anderson - house
TurboMix v3.0
Only $13.99 CDN or $9.99 US

Czech Live @ Freakin 2000
(In Stock) Czech - breaks
Czech Live @ Freakin 2000

Darren Jay Part 1 - Live @ Dose / Syrous, Get Down Again
(In Stock) Darren Jay - jungle / drum 'n bass
Darren Jay Part 1 - Live @ Dose / Syrous, Get Down Again

Darren Jay Part 2 - Live @ Dose / Syrous - Get Down Again
Darren Jay Part 2 - Live @ Dose / Syrous - Get Down Again

Darren Jay Studio Mix Feb 99
Darren Jay Studio Mix Feb 99

DJ Dan Live From Toronto '99 - Part 1
(In Stock) DJ Dan - house
DJ Dan Live From Toronto '99 - Part 1

DJ Dan Live From Toronto '99 - Part 2
(In Stock) DJ Dan - house
DJ Dan Live From Toronto '99 - Part 2

DJ Hype Live @ Bittersweet, February 10, 2001
(In Stock) DJ Hype - jungle / drum 'n bass
DJ Hype Live @ Bittersweet, February 10, 2001

DJ Hype Live @ Connected V3 - March 25th 2000 (Part 1)
DJ Hype Live @ Connected V3 - March 25th 2000 (Part 1)

DJ Hype Live @ Connected V3 - March 25th 2000 (Part 2)
DJ Hype Live @ Connected V3 - March 25th 2000 (Part 2)

the BIG payback
(In Stock) DJ Kinetic - Jungle, Hip Hop
the BIG payback

Turbo Mix v5.0
(In Stock) DJ Kinetic - jungle / drum 'n bass
Turbo Mix v5.0

Turbo Mix Live v5.0
(Out of Stock) DJ Marky - jungle / drum 'n bass
Turbo Mix Live v5.0

Ed Rush and Optical Live @ FungleJunk, October 12, 1999
(In Stock) Ed Rush and Optical - jungle / drum 'n bass
Ed Rush and Optical Live @ FungleJunk, October 12, 1999
Only $13.99 CDN or $11.99 US

Eric Davenport Live @ Rewind, November 13 1999
(In Stock) Eric Davenport - breaks
Eric Davenport Live @ Rewind, November 13 1999

Eric Davenport Studio Mix Mar 99
(In Stock) Eric Davenport - house
Eric Davenport Studio Mix Mar 99
Only $10.99 CDN or $8.99 US

Step into my Sector
(Out of Stock) Fearless - jungle / drum 'n bass
Step into my Sector

LifeForce Presents Greg Benz
(In Stock) Greg Benz - progressive
LifeForce Presents Greg Benz

On a Mission
(In Stock) Halo - house
On a Mission

TurboMixLive v2.0
(In Stock) Hipp-E - house
TurboMixLive v2.0

Hype Live @ Hyperactive, Syrous 6th Year - Sept 4 1999 - Part 1
(In Stock) Hype - jungle / drum 'n bass
Hype Live @ Hyperactive, Syrous 6th Year - Sept 4 1999 - Part 1

Hype Live @ Hyperactive, Syrous 6th Year - Sept 4 1999 - Part 2
(In Stock) Hype - jungle / drum 'n bass
Hype Live @ Hyperactive, Syrous 6th Year - Sept 4 1999 - Part 2

TurboMix v2.0
(In Stock) Jelo - hard house
TurboMix v2.0

Jumping Jack Frost Live @ Connected V4
(In Stock) Jumping Jack Frost - jungle / drum 'n bass
Jumping Jack Frost Live @ Connected V4

Jumping Jack Frost Live @ Syrous / Dose, Freakin Oct. 30 1999
(Out of Stock) Jumping Jack Frost - jungle / drum 'n bass
Jumping Jack Frost Live @ Syrous / Dose, Freakin Oct. 30 1999
Only $14.99 CDN or $9.99 US

Kenny Ken Live @ Syrous, Champion of Champions - 1994
(In Stock) Kenny Ken - jungle / drum 'n bass
Kenny Ken Live @ Syrous, Champion of Champions - 1994

Kenny Ken Live with Stevie Hyper D
Kenny Ken Live with Stevie Hyper D

Studio Sessions
Studio Sessions

TurboMixLive v3.0
(In Stock) Marcus Intalex - jungle / drum 'n bass
TurboMixLive v3.0

TurboMixLive v4.0
(Out of Stock) Mickey Finn - jungle / drum 'n bass
TurboMixLive v4.0

Mystical vs. Marcus Live @ Dose, Throwdown 2
(In Stock) Mystical vs. Marcus - jungle / drum 'n bass
Mystical vs. Marcus Live @ Dose, Throwdown 2

Randall Live @ Bittersweet, February 10, 2001
(In Stock) Randall - jungle / drum 'n bass
Randall Live @ Bittersweet, February 10, 2001

Randall Studio Mix Jan 99
(In Stock) Randall - jungle / drum 'n bass
Randall Studio Mix Jan 99

Ray Keith Live @ Freakin 2000
(In Stock) Ray Keith - jungle / drum 'n bass
Ray Keith Live @ Freakin 2000

Ruwithme
(In Stock) Rich Bailey - house
Ruwithme

TurboMix v5.0
(In Stock) Rich Bailey - house
TurboMix v5.0

Chubby
(In Stock) Robb G - breaks
Chubby

Roy Davis Jr Live @ Syrous - Bitter Sweet
(In Stock) Roy Davis Jr - house
Roy Davis Jr Live @ Syrous - Bitter Sweet
Only $8.99 CDN or $5.99 US

Slip & Slide Live @ Renegades, Sessions August 27th 1999
(In Stock) Slip n Slide - jungle / drum 'n bass
Slip & Slide Live @ Renegades, Sessions August 27th 1999
Only $12.99 CDN or $9.99 US

Slightly Off
(In Stock) Stretch and Hooker - house
Slightly Off

TurboMix v6.0
(In Stock) Stretch and Hooker - house
TurboMix v6.0

(In Stock) Terry Mullen - house
Terry Mullen Part 1 - Live @ Dose / Syrous, Get Down Again

Terry Mullen Part 2 - Live @ Dose / Syrous, Get Down Again
(In Stock) Terry Mullen - house
Terry Mullen Part 2 - Live @ Dose / Syrous, Get Down Again

Turbo Sessions V1.0
(In Stock) Tim Patrick - house
Turbo Sessions V1.0
Only $14.99 CDN or $9.99 US

Last edited by dEsidEL on Sep-06-2006 at 05:56

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:51  Micronesia-Federal State of
plastik_boy
Senior tranceaddict

shoot!! Swamper's old post, that you brought up, reminds me how i started listnening to "trance". Having a european background i was a huge eurotrance fan. i also loved the robert miles cd that i purchased and worshipped for a while (for some reason i was really amazed by his productions until i bought his second cd... i forget the name but it was hurting). i was always on a constant search for trance ... but it was more mainstream. well not only mainstream but my search was broad. i loved viva. i used to go on www.eurodancehits.com and check out all the new viva vids and compilations and albums that came out.... for me that was it. but then everyone matures and requires deeper material.

Old Post Sep-06-2006 05:56  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for plastik_boy Click here to Send plastik_boy a Private Message Add plastik_boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

hehe, such a noob thread

Old Post Sep-06-2006 06:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Greatest top 30 list evar.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Sep-06-2006 12:04  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Sep-06-2006 12:52  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Birthplace of TranceAddict
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID Track From Markus Schulz Live @ Space 04-01-04 [2004] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnkle - "In a state" (Sasha Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread