Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Punisher, my LORD, PLEASE bring her & her sexiness back! She was insane @ demf 2010

One of my good friends is dating Punisher. I will ask him what the deal is.

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Jan-06-2012 20:48  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
One of my good friends is dating Punisher. I will ask him what the deal is.

I'd actually like to know if she's still playing as Punisher. Checked out her new Elora set and I'm not feeling it at all.

Old Post Jan-06-2012 22:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
I saw this, lol. I also saw Ricardo and Sven doing more drugs under the decks while Ali is playing for them. What a disaster.

Any vids of this? Would love to laugh at this total disregard for what they are there for.

Old Post Jan-06-2012 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

So I got a ticket

All I need to do is book a flight

Old Post Jan-07-2012 01:35  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
So I got a ticket

All I need to do is book a flight

Making progress!

Old Post Jan-07-2012 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Making progress!

Fuck ya, I excite

Old Post Jan-07-2012 01:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Fuck ya, I excite

You are also staying rooming with me, don't forget ;-)

Just book same flight as me so I am not lonely at my flight. Disturbed bailed on me last minute ;-)

Old Post Jan-07-2012 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
You are also staying rooming with me, don't forget ;-)

Just book same flight as me so I am not lonely at my flight. Disturbed bailed on me last minute ;-)

Haha more like it cost 60 bucks more for the one you were on bc i tried booking it too late -_-... dont worry I will be on the return flight with you and i will sit in a pair of boxers if you would like

Old Post Jan-07-2012 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
O rly? What happened to "I can't afford it, waaaahh"?

working on getting a new job and it's looking good :P

Old Post Jan-08-2012 00:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

What kind of deals did you guys get on your flights?

Old Post Jan-08-2012 01:23  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by Stassi
working on getting a new job and it's looking good :P

good shit my nigga!!! make that moneyyyyyy...

Old Post Jan-08-2012 02:33  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
What kind of deals did you guys get on your flights?

219 round trip after taxes and fees, american airlines

Old Post Jan-08-2012 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother Satoshi "funky funky muzak" Tomiie Track! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRalph Fridge - "Paradise" (Nu-Gray Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread