Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

Not trashed yet, but getting there. I have a feeling this will be one of those nights...I just accidentally lit my carpet on fire
Probably report back later

Old Post Apr-05-2009 01:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeleteFromUsers
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn
I just accidentally lit my carpet on fire

Seriously?

Old Post Apr-05-2009 02:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeleteFromUsers Click here to Send DeleteFromUsers a Private Message Add DeleteFromUsers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Not trashed yet, but getting there. I have a feeling this will be one of those nights...I just accidentally lit my carpet on fire

hahahhah vernsoice. i lgoeve you girl. i'n lilke my capert on fire toooo.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-05-2009 04:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenchie
life in technocolor

quote:
Which carpet?

Old Post Apr-05-2009 04:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenchie Click here to Send Frenchie a Private Message Add Frenchie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

who are youuuuuuu
the last recluuuuuuuuuse
who are youuuuuuu
the last of the amuuuuuuuuuse
ohh are you the last canoe
the last canada goooooooooooose
who are youuuuuuUUUUUUUUUU
who are youuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUU
who are youuuuuuUUUUUUUU
who are you

the tragically hip are so awesome

Last edited by VERTiG0 on Apr-05-2009 at 04:29

Old Post Apr-05-2009 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenchie
life in technocolor

If David Suzuki and David Caruso mated... I'm sure that would be their theme song.

Old Post Apr-05-2009 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenchie Click here to Send Frenchie a Private Message Add Frenchie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy
jack and jill tonight. 7 drinks for 20 dollars. need not say more.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-05-2009 09:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky

Lol Oh Alex. I was like that Thurs/Fri, mostly Fri.

Old Post Apr-05-2009 15:26  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky

LOL Alex hahaha! That was me last night too

And it was my bedroom carpet...it was because of me dropping incense on the ground......fuck I'm hungover right now lol

Old Post Apr-05-2009 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy
jack and jill tonight. 7 drinks for 20 dollars. need not say more.

I'm guessing your "jack and jill" is slightly different than ours...

It's 7pm on sunday evening and I still don't feel straight lol. We woke up and wtahced movies casually drinking left over beer...mmmmm morning beer.

nightdreamer

Old Post Apr-05-2009 23:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ania_xox
let me drive

i get nervous thinking about you and marc alone in toronto, leaving the car behind

i think you should bring the Polish lady from Cafe P's to supervise
From what I saw at Donald Glaude, she def knows how to boogie

Some dance to remember ~ Some dance to forget

Old Post Apr-05-2009 23:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ania_xox Click here to Send Ania_xox a Private Message Add Ania_xox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by Ania_xox
i get nervous thinking about you and marc alone in toronto, leaving the car behind

just Marc and myself are fine...it's Mike, Owen & Marc is when people get scared.

nightdreamer

Old Post Apr-05-2009 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwho knows this trance song from 1998? [2003] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSucker DJ - "It's Got To Be" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread