Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.23. Footwork presents.... LEE BURRIDGE
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

2008.02.23. Footwork presents.... LEE BURRIDGE

Saturday February 23

LEE BURRIDGE @ FOOTWORK

Saturday February 23rd
Footwork presents...

LEE BURRIDGE
Balance, 365, Division One, Fabric, UK
www.leeburridge.com

alongside
THE ROACHES
LEE OSBORNE

hosted by NINE
$20 before 1am | Doors @ 10pm

Footwork Bar & Afterhours
425 Adelaide Street West
www.footworkbar.com

Last edited by FOOTWORK on Feb-04-2008 at 21:08

Old Post Jan-19-2008 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

FUCK YES, THERE!!

Old Post Jan-19-2008 09:28  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sixtysix
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice, I've missed him the last two years he's been here, would defintaly love to see him

Old Post Jan-19-2008 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sixtysix Click here to Send sixtysix a Private Message Add sixtysix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuperJimbo
Jimbo. Jimmy. James.

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
FUCK YES, THERE!!

+1

Old Post Jan-20-2008 09:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperJimbo Click here to Send SuperJimbo a Private Message Add SuperJimbo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

AHHH!!! I have a recent obsession with this man!
I am totally there!

Old Post Jan-22-2008 04:36  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Lee was so so so sik the last time he was at footy .... i'm gonan do my best to make it for this one.

Old Post Jan-23-2008 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ryster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
I am totally there!

I have the same obsession! Lee fucking rocks.. As much as I don't really care for footwork, for this i will go

Old Post Jan-24-2008 00:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryster Click here to Send Ryster a Private Message Add Ryster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

ZABIELA!

Last edited by Knox on Jan-30-2008 at 01:01

Old Post Jan-24-2008 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

where is infinity high in this thread?

Old Post Jan-24-2008 20:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Guess I won't be catching him in MTL!

Awesome. Lee is always stellar!

Old Post Jan-25-2008 17:30  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
I am totally there!

yoooooooo! perf party to mark the beginning of my party week!! errr study week! lol

Old Post Jan-27-2008 07:49  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
where is infinity high in this thread?

Old Post Jan-28-2008 06:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.23. Footwork presents.... LEE BURRIDGE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOldie, kinda sounds like this one... [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBjork - "Pagan Poetry" (Infusion Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread