Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.28. TRENTEMOLLER @ 99Sudbury
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

hmmmmmm.

Old Post Oct-11-2006 04:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
"As uber-friendly Trente put it on his MySpace, "The album will show a new side of me. It's...very personal, made not for the dancefloor but for all you dreamers, lovers, and spacers out there."

yeah, i really didnt give it much of a listen to as i was shopping for house music. lol.

actually heard it today in its entirety, and although it is not for the dancefloor - its uber chill muzak at its finest.

the locals are a great compliment!

Old Post Oct-11-2006 22:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

there are so many locals on the bill that I wonder how trentemoller is going to get any play time!

I think I'll pass on this. Beyer is going to be an absolute shit show with the people coming from out of town, and if I get out at all on Sat night it will be to tempo.

Old Post Oct-13-2006 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
yeah, i really didnt give it much of a listen to as i was shopping for house music. lol.

actually heard it today in its entirety, and although it is not for the dancefloor - its uber chill muzak at its finest.

the locals are a great compliment!

yeah its great, i love how he experiments with different sounds and it just sounds amazing be it electro, minimal or chillout.
Speaking of which, how fucking amazing is his "Take Me Into Your Skin" track, unbelievable...starts off slow kinda chillout and ends fucking banging..the guy is a genius.

the thing that pisses me off is 8 djs in one night, how is that gonna work? assuming the place closes at 6, which i doubt, that gives each dj an hour to play..what were they thinking? lol

Old Post Oct-13-2006 21:48  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phawn
tranceaddict

ill be there
should be good.

Old Post Oct-13-2006 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for phawn Click here to Send phawn a Private Message Visit phawn's homepage! Add phawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

might come out to this depending on how screwed i am for midterms.

does anyone have the url or pics of the venue? I havent been before, and I'm curious to see what it looks like. this "warehouse" thing ppl are describing sounds interesting.

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Oct-14-2006 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

yeh id like some pics too

Old Post Oct-14-2006 20:42  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

Trentemoller essential Mix
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Trentemoller 'Small Piano Piece' (White Label)
Khan 'Fantomes' (Matador)
Trentemoller 'The Very Last Resort' (Poker Flat)
Trentemoller 'Miss You' (Poker Flat)
Lhasa de Sela 'De Carla A Pered' (Les Disques Audiogrammes)
Murcof 'Una' (Leaf)
Trentemoller 'Snowflake' (Poker Flat)
Unknown Artist 'Unknown Dub' (White Label)
Trentemoller 'Evil Dub' (Poker Flat)
The Specials 'Ghost Town' (EMI Gold)
Chris Isak 'Wicked Games (Trentemoller’s Unofficial Remake)' (White Label)
Trentemoller 'Nightwalker' (Poker Flat)
Trentemoller feat. Ane Trolle 'Moan (Trentemoller Remix)' (Poker Flat)
The Doors 'Break On Through (Disse Bootleg)' (White Label)
Franz Ferdinand 'The Fallen (Justice Remix) (Domino)
Le Tigre 'Nanny Nanny Boo Boo (Junior Senior Remix)' (Chicks On Speed Records)
James White and the Blacks 'Contort Yourself' (ZE Records)
Revl9n 'Someone Like You' (Because Music)
Thomas Schumacher 'High On You' (Spiel-Zeug Schallplatten)
Moby 'Go! (Trentemoller remix)' (Mute)
The Knife 'Silent Shout (Trente Short Edit) (Mute)
Jokke 'Feelin’ Good (Trentemoller Remix)' (White Label)
Isolee 'Beau Mot Plage (Freeform Fve Remix/Trente Edit/Original Version) (Classic)
Trentemoller 'Always Something Better feat. Richard Davis (Trentemoller Remix)' (Poker Flat) The Knife 'We Share Our Mother's Health' (Trentemoller Remix) (Mute)

Old Post Oct-16-2006 14:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psy goa fan
tranceaddict in training

i'll be there only if they finished renovating that place..
went there last saturday..the place was fucking smaller than comfort zone...couldn't move at all!!! didn't have coat check either, we had to leave our jackets on those dirty floors..!!

Neways 99 studio's one of the best places too party because u'll only find people who truly LOVE music..no fuckin' posers..

Old Post Oct-17-2006 15:02  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for psy goa fan Add psy goa fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AFE
tranceaddict in training

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skipper
there are so many locals on the bill that I wonder how trentemoller is going to get any play time!

There has been some speculation as to the time slots for this party, so here is the scoop...

The party starts at 10PM
All locals will be DJing a 1 hour slot each
Trentemoller will be playing a 2 hour set! At prime time of course.

In other words there is no conflict with time.

Also Sudbury WILL have the main rooms open.

Old Post Oct-17-2006 20:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AFE Click here to Send AFE a Private Message Visit AFE's homepage! Add AFE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by AFE
Trentemoller will be playing a 2 hour set! At prime time of course.

That's it? That's kind of diappointing after an extended set from Beyer the night before....

Old Post Oct-18-2006 02:30  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chikaladka
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
That's it? That's kind of diappointing after an extended set from Beyer the night before....

Pfffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt............................

Old Post Oct-18-2006 04:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for chikaladka Click here to Send chikaladka a Private Message Visit chikaladka's homepage! Add chikaladka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.28. TRENTEMOLLER @ 99Sudbury
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEurodance Old Song ID (feat by Shiloh) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJoshua Ryan - Pistolwhip [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread