Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.23. DEADMAU5 & JAMES ZABIELA w/ Mark Oliver @ The Guvernment
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ukrainianstud
Senior tranceaddict

Haven't seen Zabiela since 2006, should be a great night

See you on the Dance floor

Old Post Feb-09-2008 22:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Ukrainianstud Click here to Send Ukrainianstud a Private Message Add Ukrainianstud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WillyWonka
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
The new kid on the block, with the old new kid on the block.

Sweetness.

We all read in a previous thread how Deadmau5 plugged that he was going to play back2back with Zabiela. Wonder if the new kid on block will get his wish!

quote:
Originally posted by deadmau5
Saturday, February 23rd 2008 Toronto The Guvernment

deadmau5 vs. james zabeila. - f'n major excitement, can't wait!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=449785

Last edited by WillyWonka on Feb-11-2008 at 23:17

Old Post Feb-11-2008 23:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for WillyWonka Click here to Send WillyWonka a Private Message Add WillyWonka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deadmau5
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WillyWonka
We all read in a previous thread how Deadmau5 plugged that he was going to play back2back with Zabiela. Wonder if the new kid on block will get his wish!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=449785

actually, i dont know if we are gunna do it... i *think* im just playing for a while, then he comes on.... i might have used a wrong "vs" in there... but we'll see, i havent started any of the shows with em yet... but we play a couple in the states before we head on over here... so ill have a much better idea then of how it will flow.

and by the way...

SO FUCKING GLAD TO FINALLY BE BLOWING SHIT UP ON HOME TURF. fuckin love you guys!

i still have my xmas hat on

Due to the overcrowding on my TranceAddict avatar, I am immediately ceasing any involvement in the music industry to prevent further disruption of the lives of people with... issues. I will now work at my dream job as a miniputt obstacle. Mention this press release and get a 10% discount at any participating Super Putt!

Old Post Feb-14-2008 01:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for deadmau5 Click here to Send deadmau5 a Private Message Visit deadmau5's homepage! Add deadmau5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I won't be there as I'll be attending the last dance in the gallery this coming weekend. Sorry Joel! I will catch you next time for sure!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-14-2008 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lazy haze
Senior tranceaddict

any idea of set times? i definitely don't want to miss deadmau5...i assume around 12?

Old Post Feb-14-2008 05:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lazy haze Click here to Send lazy haze a Private Message Add lazy haze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
actually, i dont know if we are gunna do it...(

DUDE YOU MUST!

THAT'S ONE FOR THE BOOKS TO SEE!

YOU MUST!

THE END!

Old Post Feb-15-2008 00:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

I'm putting this one in my calendar. Been loving the Deadmau5 tracks that Armin, Tiesto, and Menno have been playing.

Old Post Feb-15-2008 05:44 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

oh man oh man,, im listening to this shit i just dl'd called:

DEADMAU5 - DJ-FILES - Switch Studio Brussel-STREAM-09.02.2008-DFC

crazy crazy .. at the end.. i dunno the song,, but the guy in the background keeps saying,, acid.. dada dadad...

ahahha,, I LUVS IT

Old Post Feb-15-2008 21:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
l8trsk8trs
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
oh man oh man,, im listening to this shit i just dl'd called:

DEADMAU5 - DJ-FILES - Switch Studio Brussel-STREAM-09.02.2008-DFC

Downloading now... thx!

Old Post Feb-16-2008 06:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for l8trsk8trs Click here to Send l8trsk8trs a Private Message Add l8trsk8trs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kron
Supreme tranceaddict

Looking forward to seeing both on 23rd. I hope deadmau5 will drop more of his tech house/techno/electro side of his fluffier stuff.

Old Post Feb-18-2008 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kron Click here to Send kron a Private Message Add kron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
SO FUCKING GLAD TO FINALLY BE BLOWING SHIT UP ON HOME TURF.

I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-20-2008 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

I second this notion! xo

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Feb-21-2008 03:58  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.23. DEADMAU5 & JAMES ZABIELA w/ Mark Oliver @ The Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat is this track called? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDirt Devils - "The Drill" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread