Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
Even though 116 wasn't the greatest card on paper, it definitely delivered in terms of action.

my thoughts exactly!

Old Post Jul-04-2010 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Some great fights last night.

The way Carwin started, I was convinced he was gonna finish Brock off and, yet, Brock somehow managed to survive the onslaught and layed down a nice submission. Carwin had nothing left in the tank after that 1st round.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Fuck, man. Who's gonna beat this guy already?!

Old Post Jul-04-2010 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Uhhhhh......UFC fails to realize that Fedor is the badest man in the planet not Lesnar.

It was funny to see Rogan say that Lensner is the badest mother-Fer ever, when he himself has said that Fedor is BEAST!

But I have to give it up to Lesnar, I have more respect for him now then before. I was a Lesnar hater until last night. His humbleness, even if it was "fake," to me shows that he is a good man. And I can't hate on that.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Fuck, man. Who's gonna beat this guy already?!

Velazquez or Overeem.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

this looked like the first round

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

..........MMA = Male on Male Anal..........

Old Post Jul-04-2010 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

You guys know Dana White made a killing. Or as Renzo says. Or maybe he was drunk and lovey dovey

The UFC handed out their usual bonuses last night at UFC 116, but on this night an extra bonus was handed out for an extra "Fight of the Night" that was just the beginning of an awesome night of fighting.

The "Knockout of the Night" bonus went to Middleweight, Gerald Harris for his third round knockout over Dave Branch. The knockout came when Branch went for a flying triangle choke and Harris caught him and slammed Branch on his head, knocking him out cold.

UFC Heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar shocked everybody by picking up "Submission of the Night" with his arm triangle choke victory over Shane Carwin in the second round.

The first "Fight of the Night" bonus went to Light Heavyweights, Stephan Bonnar and Krzysztof Soszynski for their two round battle that saw Bonnar pick up the TKO victory.

The second "Fight of the Night" bonus went to Chris Leben and Yoshihiro Akiyama who had an amazing three round fight that saw everything in this fight. A slugfest that turned out to go to the ground and saw Chris Leben pick up a victory via triangle choke in the third round of the fight.

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

I'm glad both of those fights got the Fight of the Night bonuses. They were both terrific.

Old Post Jul-04-2010 21:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Some great fights last night.

The way Carwin started, I was convinced he was gonna finish Brock off and, yet, Brock somehow managed to survive the onslaught and layed down a nice submission. Carwin had nothing left in the tank after that 1st round.

Why would he have anything left...he's never had to go more then 5 minutes. All brock had to do was make it past the first round and the fight was his.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jul-04-2010 21:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Why would he have anything left...he's never had to go more then 5 minutes. All brock had to do was make it past the first round and the fight was his.

kinda funny to think that brock's stamina would make him an easy victor.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-04-2010 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

Brock was fighting like he's never been punched before, and I think that's the truth. But i'm glad to see that the 1 champion that I have doubts about persevered and even got an arm triangle.

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Jul-05-2010 23:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackiD possible? [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarlo Resoort - "Remover" (Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread