Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Buy deadmau5's wagon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

Buy deadmau5's wagon

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/4523471831.html

I know you fanboys need a piece of this.

Old Post Jun-16-2014 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

fail... but I did hear deadmau5 was selling his purrari on craigslist

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jun-17-2014 14:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Bastard took it down, how am I going to send him my dick pics now?

Old Post Jun-17-2014 18:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
williamhung
tranceaddict in training

With his millions, why doesn't he just donate it

Last edited by williamhung on Sep-10-2014 at 16:37

Old Post Jul-11-2014 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for williamhung Add williamhung to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I'm wondering why he's selling it so soon. I guess it will depreciate within the next 2 years... 6500km. Damn, that's like $20K a ride if he gets close to selling it for $380K.

Old Post Jul-11-2014 13:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
I'm wondering why he's selling it so soon. I guess it will depreciate within the next 2 years... 6500km. Damn, that's like $20K a ride if he gets close to selling it for $380K.

hes become a car enthusiast recently and I dnt think he cares to be come a collector.. I do know he bought a silver Mclearn P1 recently.... but yeah I wouldnt buy that car from him if I had the coin... he brought that car on the Gumball rally and I know he beat the shit out of that car and hes still a bit of an amateur driver (no saying im pro or anythng)....

Old Post Jul-11-2014 19:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

He has been trying to sell it for a while now and no one seem to want it

you can also buy a new one for 265k , without that paint job.

Old Post Jul-12-2014 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Buy deadmau5's wagon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback-- VOCAL - All My Life I Made It, With Someone Who Comes & Dried My Tears" [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMartin Eyerer - "Heaven" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread