Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Seems more like Mr Wilson to me. I thought for a minute it was Frankie, but Frankie's trolling style is different. lolz.

Definitely not Mr Wilson.

lol.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 02:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

funny how none of these conversations would have happened if D36 opened when it was supposed to!

Old Post Nov-16-2010 02:39  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Oh and on another note, this "Dr Flow" does not really resemble the original Dr Flow that I know.

huh?

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I hope you're not thinking its D36...

nope, Sankeys more like it

Old Post Nov-16-2010 04:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BearVsShark
tranceaddict in training

sooo is dubfire going to get moved? or is he just not playing in nyc?

i'm really dying to see him :/

Old Post Nov-16-2010 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BearVsShark Click here to Send BearVsShark a Private Message Visit BearVsShark's homepage! Add BearVsShark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
huh?

Oh hai Doctor!

How ya doing?

Old Post Nov-16-2010 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

wow just saw they changed the time of the hawtin party to sunday at 10 pm

Old Post Nov-16-2010 07:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
wow just saw they changed the time of the hawtin party to sunday at 10 pm

yeah, kind of sucks, lots of angry folks

http://www.residentadvisor.net/foru...521&page=4#p150

fahad_blkmarket

Posts / 495
RA Since / Jun 2007
Next @ Blkmarket Membership with Lee Burridge vs Danny Howells

#150 / Mon, 15 Nov 10 16:44
This was changed because 5 of us were arrested on halloween, if it happens again some of the customers will be going to jail also along with the artist. We just want to lay low and there will be no underground parties from blkmarket for a while, everything we have planned has been moved to clubs, this is why it was changed.

This is a better option than no minus night in nyc.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 07:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

understandably so...if i had bought a ticket and had work on monday i would be PISSED. but i haven't bought a ticket as i've been flip flopping on whether or not i want to spend the money....and i don't have work on monday.... so i'm just irked i guess.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 07:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

friggin babies CONSTANTLY bitching, so you gotta work on Monday, be pissed off at the promoter b/c YOU can't make a party? they run a business too! and instead of cancelling the event completely, they did what they could to make it happen with as little disruption as possible...and you're still gonna bitch? STFU...go live in a crap town like Cleveland and tell me how many parties you get with big DJs. Spoiled brats up here...and that spoiled "its all about ME" attitude is what gets parties shut down and fuels the city to push off club openings even more...keep your mouths shut and don't ruin it for everyone else.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 07:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce

Secondly, I don't see anything posted that constitutes a ban. That's not nearly half as bad as cumpop stains that went on

i dont think it should be a ban either, but if the person's sole purpose is to come here and talk shit about people he dont even know and start a whole bunch of useless drama, what good does that bring?

and yea i agree people if someone calls you a name on the internet again its only the internet MOVE THE F*CK ON AND BRUSH YA SHOULDERS OFF!!

Old Post Nov-16-2010 14:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
...and that spoiled "its all about ME" attitude is what gets parties shut down and fuels the city to push off club openings even more

twilo-closed for drugs
sound factory- closed for drugs
crobar- closed cause the neighborhood was surrounded by drugs and was gettin too much heat
love- was closed for drugs
santos- was closed for drugs

i dunno how you can say peoples attitudes shut parties down
and are you serious in thinking thats the delay for d36? lol someone lied to you

Old Post Nov-16-2010 14:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i dont think it should be a ban either, but if the person's sole purpose is to come here and talk shit about people he dont even know and start a whole bunch of useless drama, what good does that bring?

and yea i agree people if someone calls you a name on the internet again its only the internet MOVE THE F*CK ON AND BRUSH YA SHOULDERS OFF!!

Here's the fucking truth to this thread aiights

Everyone's all excited for the new spot, the new HOT SPOT, the new MONEY SPOT, the new DJ spot, the new spot yall can claim as being your new home where you all go out. You know to create that legacy so you can come on here and promote it.

So much so that those involved in doing whatever with D36 (promo, installing wires, getting tours, nailing floor boards) want to drop hints about how connected they are by advertising all the insider info. No one gives a fuck that you leaking pictures of the dancefloor or the booth new hydraulic lift system, or whatever. It doesn't give you some supreme status because you are somewhere close to people who work there. That leverage point is bullshit these days, everyone knows everyone and the minute things don't do as advertised you need to know that the flack you are receiving is from the very simple fact that you put yourself out there like that.

If you can't handle the heat you shouldn't be worthy of those tours or worthy of leaking those pictures. If you can't practice proper damage control or address publicly, you have no power to speak or publish on behalf of D36. And when peoples opinions begin to hurt feelings, that's when you realize maybe you should distance yourself from all of this 'until it gets good reviews'

some bullshit PR wannabe's if you ask me.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V Innercity Pre-party track!!!! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrecursor - "Pulsar" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread